Neg Reps for Speaking the Truth

Jet27

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are going to post here you have to have thick skin and not take things as sports so seriously

I know how it works since 2006...your statement applies to some who really don't have thick skin and root blindly for WRECKS ...hahahaha

1. Negative reputation is an opinion. If somebody is of the opinion that your post is bad, whether it's for content, spelling or tone they are free to exercise the option.

2. It is bad form to whine about negative reputation. Just like the mod lounge, take it like a man.

3. In your case it is more likely based upon the use of piss poor puns.

Like WRECKS RYAN?

This is some truly funny $hit and arrived just in time -- the forum had been getting pretty constipated lately. This is bound to be a classic almost in the same class as "How many of you have played professional sports? (before you criticize my opinions)", it's never going away.

I remember that.......I should have only directed my thing at Slants though...-34 and counting............

Wow just wow, so its ok to give neg reps to someone for just speaking the truth now. Give me a break!

I guess I will get neg repped for this.....

I had no idea this was directed at me, lol. Because I neg'd your Alex Smith concept? That was somehow truth?

Anyway, nice job with the thread.

I had no idea this was directed at me, lol. Because I neg'd your Alex Smith concept? That was somehow truth?

Anyway, nice job with the thread.

I guess I am going to have to use the neg rep aggressively from now on....hahahahahahaha

Archived