Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CRUZ NICKS NO SHOWs coach has no answers--what a Circus ! lol

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and the NY  media says  : "negotiations are a dance...."    giants are wisely testing players will

Posted (edited) · Report post

or killing the players spirit
Edited by joewillie2013

Posted · Report post

F*ck Nicks. The guy lives on the injured list. Eli will turn Louis Murphy and Reuben Randle into 80-catch receivers if/when Nicks leaves. Whoever gives Nicks a big free agent contract is going to get fired because he's never going to be on the field.

Posted · Report post

Tss yeah, he's also Nicked up or something.

Posted · Report post

f*ck the Giants....and nice profile pic joewillie..

Posted · Report post

Are they sure Nicks isn't in the lockup somewhere?

Posted · Report post

CIRCUS!

oh! it's the Giants. uh,

DELICATE NEGOTIATIONS!

Posted · Report post

Win something and then we'll stop being a circus.

our record over the past 4 years has been 34-30 with 2 afc appearances -bad enough to be called a circus? ---if there was a circus it left town with Mr T and Tebow--- the circus is the media trying to sell 10 mins of info in a 24 news cycle - just to sell car insurance over and over---Rex has had his problems but he is one of the best -if not thee best defensive minds in the NFL--I think he has learned some lessions the hard way. Like the Giant coach didnt?

Edited by joewillie2013

Posted · Report post

our record over the past 4 years has been 34-30 with 2 afc appearances -bad enough to be called a circus? ---if there was a circus it left town with Mr T and Tebow--- the circus is the media trying to sell 10 mins of info in a 24 news cycle - just to sell car insurance over and over---Rex has had his problems but he is one of the best -if not thee best defensive minds in the NFL--I think he has learned some lessions the hard way. Like the Giant coach didnt?

Stugotz?

Posted · Report post

you wanna go for ride?   :winking0001:

Posted · Report post

you wanna go for ride? :winking0001:

Sure, what are you wearing?

Posted · Report post

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/giants-kick-off-ota-without-184723203--nfl.html

mark my words--the Jets will win more games then the Giants this year.

Sure the Giants are a classy organization.  They let LT do lines in the clubhouse.  And Tom Coughlin is the venerable old man who was this close to getting canned before he became a 2 SB winner.  The Jets have their antics but they have been presentable.

Posted · Report post

Yes.  The Jets were a circus.  Now get over it and stop being offended so easily.

Posted · Report post

Sure the Giants are a classy organization.  They let LT do lines in the clubhouse.  And Tom Coughlin is the venerable old man who was this close to getting canned before he became a 2 SB winner.  The Jets have their antics but they have been presentable.

Classy or not, they win.  Jets dont.  Winners get to do whatever they want. Losers get ripped to shreds for their continued stupidity.

Posted · Report post

Stugotz?

I'm here, G.L.....i feel like part of my identity has been stolen...can't the mods get my face back from this guys profile pic or something?  Fckd up!

Tss yeah, he's also Nicked up or something.

Always nicked up, dummy. 

Edited by SenorGato

Posted · Report post

I'm here, G.L.....i feel like part of my identity has been stolen...can't the mods get my face back from this guys profile pic or something?  Fckd up!

With a face like that you should be glad it was stolen. Just kidding.

How the hell did that happen? I thought maybe you had a brother.

Posted · Report post

With a face like that you should be glad it was stolen. Just kidding.

How the hell did that happen? I thought maybe you had a brother.

LOL.

I have no clue.  One of my fans maybe

Posted · Report post

Giants a circus? Well, if so, they can stick 4 of those silver football trophies up Woody`s arse. Woody has to borrow the only one the Jets have to stick up their arses. I think the Giants win with their circus. Man are Jets fans dumb. Even if the Jets do win more games than the Giants, they can still shove those trophies up Jets fans arses. Really now.

Super%20Bowl%20Victor%20Cruz%20BT.jpg

Posted · Report post

Giants a circus? Well, if so, they can stick 4 of those silver football trophies up Woody`s arse. Woody has to borrow the only one the Jets have to stick up their arses. I think the Giants win with their circus. Man are Jets fans dumb. Even if the Jets do win more games than the Giants, they can still shove those trophies up Jets fans arses. Really now.

Someone likes man "arse".  I hope you're better at your day job, son. Cause trolling, you no bueno.