****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-4 after 8 games with the toughest schedule behind us after next week.  Not ready to give up on the season. 

IDK bout that, Saints next week, at Baltimore, at Carolina, and Phins will be tough because of their pass rush.  6-10 is a good bet at this stage with a little luck 7-9.

Cleveland will kill these Jets.  Josh Gordon will carve up the secondary and the offense won't be able to do sh*t against Cleveland's defense.

... WE MIGHT TRADE FOR HIM AND THE DEFENSE (LIKE NOW) WONT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE 3 AND OUT FROM THE BROWNS OFFENSE

IDK bout that, Saints next week, at Baltimore, at Carolina, and Phins will be tough because of their pass rush.  6-10 is a good bet at this stage with a little luck 7-9.

Bills, Miami twice, Raiders and Browns, those are 5 very winnable games.

Bills, Miami twice, Raiders and Browns, those are 5 very winnable games.

bills actually competed agaianst this team that is dismantling the jets right now. miami has a decent defense.....doubt we win either of those games. actually there are no teams in the nfl that i would expect this team to beat right now.

bills actually competed agaianst this team that is dismantling the jets right now. miami has a decent defense.....doubt we win either of those games. actually there are no teams in the nfl that i would expect this team to beat right now.

Miami is not beating the Jets, especially that they lost Gibson to season ending.  They are short on receivers like us, cant protect the QB and their defense is not as good as ours. BTW the Bills has been our bitcch since forever.

Miami is not beating the Jets, especially that they lost Gibson to season ending.  They are short on receivers like us, cant protect the QB and their defense is not as good as ours. BTW the Bills has been our bitcch since forever.

Dalton could've played this game in a tuxedo.

miami has been playing the jets tough for the last 5 years or so. i have no doubt that they will win at least one of the games this year

Let's see what pride they have next week.

WIN. 

Count on it. 5-4 going into the bye week.  That bye was suppose to be the loss.  

Then after the bye week we get a win against he Bills, 6-4. 

A loss against the Ravens 6-5,  then a win against Miami at home 7-5. 

I'm tired of the jets laughing on the field with the opposing team after a loss especially one like this , aren't they embarrassed? Even a little? Shake the opponents hand say good game and get off the f****** field. I know I'm exaggerating over a non story but it just bothers me lol

the game was 14-0 before Geno had the ball. Geno's working with next to nothing on offense....we traded our best player. This was always a transition year.

Btw the morons who cover the draft who  though Burfict sucked....nice job.

geno got the ball after the first td......he went 3 and out

Archived