The New NFL Combine Thread. The other one dissolved

eboozer

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That OL Lewan, and Robinson blew it up today.

Fiedorowics had a good day as well

Would have liked to have seen a faster 40 time, but 4.8 is a almost a tenth faster than Heath Miller and that's the type of player he reminds me of.  Would be a great addition to help Geno's progression and play with Cumberland. 

Would have liked to have seen a faster 40 time, but 4.8 is a almost a tenth faster than Heath Miller and that's the type of player he reminds me of.  Would be a great addition to help Geno's progression and play with Cumberland. 

He had the fastest time in the 3 cone.... quick feet.... nice thing to have as a blocking TE

He had the fastest time in the 3 cone.... quick feet.... nice thing to have as a blocking TE

He did, but I don't think Ebron and a few others participated.  I tell ya what, Amaro looks a bit more athletic than I would have guessed. I would not be surprised to see Amaro go off the board at the bottom of the first to someone like New England.  

CJ was also a "top participant" (NFL.com term) in:

bench (5th best),

long jump (6th),

three cone (1st)

20-yard shuffle (1st)

His long ball catching was horrible but that's because he's a traditional in-line guy.  Brent Celekesque.

He did, but I don't think Ebron and a few others participated. I tell ya what, Amaro looks a bit more athletic than I would have guessed. I would not be surprised to see Amaro go off the board at the bottom of the first to someone like New England.

Amaro had very pedestrian numbers today. 4.74 and 30" vert. But 6'5 265 is a big dude. Hands only 9" which I found strange.

He did, but I don't think Ebron and a few others participated.  I tell ya what, Amaro looks a bit more athletic than I would have guessed. I would not be surprised to see Amaro go off the board at the bottom of the first to someone like New England.  

Amaro looked HORRIBLE....Dropping balls all over the place, and just looking clumsy.  He and his 9'' hands are going to have problems adjusting to NFL sized footballs. 

I'd prefer Fiedorowicz he went to us after a trade down and an extra 3rd rd pick.

After the OL Cyrus K. bombed his way out of 1st rd. today, I can honestly say, we may be looking at all the players we covet being gone by 18. If that's the case, I'd be fine trading back and getting great value in the 20's and rds 2 & 3.

5 picks in 1st 3 rds would be great

Amaro had very pedestrian numbers today. 4.74 and 30" vert. But 6'5 265 is a big dude. Hands only 9" which I found strange.

I watched Amaro in a few games and he looked a lot better then today. He almost looks like he's sick or something. At this point I'd rather take Niklas later on if they want a big blocking TE for short yardage.

I thought they clocked him in the 4.6s officially?? Guess I read too quickly as I thought his numbers were good. Well that helps as I never cared for he or Ebron. Once ASJ was reported to have a fractured his foot and Niklas wasn't running I tuned out besides looking at CJ's numbers.

Have you seen invincible?? No, not marky mark, the fat guy with the cape. He represents a fountain of untapped potential. He could literally be your next Usain Bolt or Vince Carter, his athleticism is literally limitless.

Perfect segue into a discussion of Limitless. Brad Cooper could be the next Jordan as long as he doesn't skip leg day.

Archived