this team needs

SickJetFan

Watching Dallas convinces me more than ever we need an offensive head coach not someone obsessed with recreating the 85 bears..Dallas was supposed to have the worst D in the league and garret was a joke like Rex ,..but they play great offense and do just enough on D to win..and get turnovers...the 85 bears would've went 10-6 with these new rules it's not even the same sport.

a new owner who gives a damn about winning.

a new general manager.

Geno Smith to become an even better quarterback.

they should keep Rex Ryan because what has happened is not his fault at all.

1. Totally agree: Woody Johnson's initial purchase was not to bring a winner to this organization - his tenure as owner has proven that
  2. Also agree - Idzik's motions this season stem from a retaliation from Woody having Rex' contract extended for 2 additional years to a last minute jump to go after Percy Harvin.  I can only remind everyone that there are $ 20 Million reasons he has not been seeking the best interests of this team
  3. That I do not see - everyone else saw his failings in the last 5 games he played at Virginia prior to the draft - he has continued on that same motion & should be replaced along with his coaches
  4. Rex Ryan's Tenure is also in question - he has been brilliant at times yet in the last 2-1/2 seasons has been unable to take control of his coaching staff, let alone his players

Unfortunately, we need new direction and with everyone in place, it will be a long road until that happens...

a new owner who gives a damn about winning.

a new general manager.

Geno Smith to become an even better quarterback.

they should keep Rex Ryan because what has happened is not his fault at all.

Yup, let's give Rex his 3rd GM, that's not at all ridiculous…or better yet, let's just abandon all pretenses to the contrary and name Rex the GM…for life!

:suicide:

The love this man with a career .494 win % gets from a segment of this fanbase is something I'll never understand.

.667% winning percentage in the playoffs.

Regular season doesn't matter.

What good is that when he misses the playoffs 4 out of 6 years, and never once won a division title? In fact, the only years he ever made the playoffs to begin with were the ones where he had the roster he inherited from Eric Mangini - as soon as Rex had any input into the personnel, the roster went to sh*t.

But hey, if I were a Pasts fan, I'd want Wrecks the Clown running this team (into the ground) in perpetuity too. What I can't for the life of me figure out is why in the hell any purported Jets fan would ever want such a thing?

What good is that when he misses the playoffs 4 out of 6 years, and never once won a division title? In fact, the only years he ever made the playoffs to begin with were the ones where he had the roster he inherited from Eric Mangini - as soon as Rex had any input into the personnel, the roster went to sh*t.

But hey, if I were a Pasts fan, I'd want Wrecks the Clown running this team (into the ground) in perpetuity too. What I can't for the life of me figure out is why in the hell any purported Jets fan would ever want such a thing?

You're right. If I were a Pats fan, I'd want the same thing. As a Jets fan, I wish Victor Kiam still owned the Pats.

Kyle Shanahan

Reading what he has done for rgiii and hoyer.  Whether Geno is here or not next year he seems like the right choice.

Agreed. Somewhere over the last week or so I named him as one of the potential HC candidates I'd consider to replace Rex. I think he is the key to the Browns success right now.

Also, say we acquire Kirk Cousins somehow and pair him with Kye Shanny??? Cousins looked good with Shanny, not so much this year. 

I don't hear Kubiak brought up? Why?

I absolutely love his running game. The Texan found a lot of success under him with what's-his-face at QB

Plus, the ravens are looking pretty damn good offensively uder his watch this year. Their running game is finding success with Forsett and pierce and tolieferro for goodness sake.

Agreed. Somewhere over the last week or so I named him as one of the potential HC candidates I'd consider to replace Rex. I think he is the key to the Browns success right now.

Also, say we acquire Kirk Cousins somehow and pair him with Kye Shanny??? Cousins looked good with Shanny, not so much this year. 

i agree and grab cook or someone from draft.  Let Geno, Cousins, and Cook fight it out for next year.  This is what should of happened this past offseason with Geno, Jimmy G, and Vick but martyball supergenous didnt let it happen and now we are set back at least 1 season.

Archived