Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

The guy left his pregnant girlfriend, Bridget Moynihan, for another woman. That's a douchy move, no matter who it is.

If Peyton Manning were beating us up, I wouldn't hate him. Why? Because he has the "Aw Shucks" personality. He seems human.

Brady has the uppity attitude, like he is above me, not in football, but in life in general. It's not the fact that he has more wealth than I do, he chooses to flaunt it around, instead of keeping to himself. A little like Joe Namath, who is the reason why Brady can marry the supermodel. Ironically that's part of why Joe Namath is in the Hall.

Yes, the manchurian quarterback, Peyton Manning, is a real swell guy, just brimming with integrity. Nevermind the fact that at the University of Tennessee he had to pay a campus nurse TWICE a huge settlement for sexual assault, after he pulled down his pants and sat on her face in front of other people, ass, scrotum, testicles and all, to get a laugh out of his friends.

What a stand up guy.

It's not like he did something bad like "act like he's better than you on TV" or something. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Pats fans argument is that while they know he did it, there's no solid evidence of it?

I think every cashier knows that if money disappears during your shift, you get fired, whether or not there's video evidence of it occurring.  This is not a criminal court.

even if this was a criminal court - I do believe the evidence meets the criteria of "beyond a reasonable doubt" 

Most text messages are only stored on the carrier's servers for a limited amount of time (~6 months for Verizon). This might've been Brady's play all along. It is likely the texts will no longer exist when it finally gets to court.

That is not a problem, we get both equipment people under oath in a court or an affidavit.  We also get Brady himself under oath in a court or an affidavit.

This is all a colossal bluff that I'm sure Goodell will cave in to.  If I was Wells, the NFL etc I'd be happy as a clam if this went into the courts. 

Where is the evidence that you experts don't feel will allow for the suspension to be overturned?

The text messages show Tom told the equipment managers that he wants the footballs between 13~12.5 PSI lol.

CLEARLY EVIDENCE OF CHEATING. HE WAS PROBABLY SPEAKING IN SECRET PATRIOT CODE

"Clear cut proof of cheating?"

Even its supporters have to admit it has no smoking gun.

Are you new to the english language or do you just enjoy mangling it to suit your dishonest agenda?

1)  There does not have to be clear cut proof of cheating under the system presently in place.  The same rules apply to the Pats and Brady as Bounty gate, piped in fan noise etc.

2) Every single non Pat will be elated if this does go before the courts.  Nothing in the world would be better than if it gets to a place were clear cut proof is required.

That means, Brady will have to testify under oath, both equipment guys have to testify under oath, if they chose to get 'wicked' they could summon belly as well.

Bring it to the courts, if they find no wrong doing then we will all give kraft his apology.  The smart pats fans (not many of them) and the pats themselves will want nothing to do with court.

You've been listening to false narratives and media sensationalism for so long, just eating up every drop and basking in the hate, that you actually think now that there is real evidence of wrong doing.

There isn't.

So sorry.

Are you really this totally dense to say there is no evidence of wrong doing?

The 2nd part of your name?  Stupid is not spelled Awesome.

1)  There does not have to be clear cut proof of cheating under the system presently in place.  The same rules apply to the Pats and Brady as Bounty gate, piped in fan noise etc.

2) Every single non Pat will be elated if this does go before the courts.  Nothing in the world would be better than if it gets to a place were clear cut proof is required.

That means, Brady will have to testify under oath, both equipment guys have to testify under oath, if they chose to get 'wicked' they could summon belly as well.

Bring it to the courts, if they find no wrong doing then we will all give kraft his apology.  The smart pats fans (not many of them) and the pats themselves will want nothing to do with court.

So let me get this straight, just to make sure i'm following you.

You're condemning arguably the greatest quarterback that ever lived as a "cheater", WITHOUT ANY PROOF…

And you also want to attack people's integrity. lol.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

The irony is amazing.

Are you really this totally dense to say there is no evidence of wrong doing?

The 2nd part of your name?  Stupid is not spelled Awesome.

I've been asking you to present the evidence for two pages and instead of presenting it you just keep insisting it's there.

Did you read the Wells Report or nah?

I've been asking you to present the evidence for two pages and instead of presenting it you just keep insisting it's there.

Did you?

Do you understand the concept of "a preponderance of the evidence" or are you just stupid?

Did you?

Do you understand the concept of "a preponderance of the evidence" or are you just stupid?

Are you going to post any of it or just keep alluding to its apparent existence?

How many times do I have to ask for the evidence you think is so compelling before you just go copy/paste it from the report?

Oh, right, no such compelling evidence exists. Just a Jets forum echo chamber where everyone tells each other about all "the evidence" until everybody believes it's there.

We'll see how that holds up during the appeal.

hey Jack wagon, read the report, ol Tommy boy refused to cooperate with the investigation.  That shows guilt and also is a suspendable offense.  You just keep crying there is no evidence, the NFL is not a court of law.  Different rules of evidence apply.

— Texts never state Tom Brady wanted his footballs under 12.5 PSI

The closest Jastremski or McNally comes to saying Brady is in on any deflation is when Jastremski texts the following:

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done…

Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though…

Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn… The refs (expletive) us…a few of then were at almost 16

Jastremski: They didnt recheck then after they put air in them

Referees filling footballs up to way over the regulation limit, proving nobody gave two craps about PSI until a rival wanted a gotcha moment with New England.

Balls at 16 PSI against the Jets, which had Brady annoyed after the game.

Jastremski: Ugh…Tom was right. Jastremski: I just measured some of the balls. They supposed to be 13 lbs… They were like 16. Felt like bricks
This is actually the only text in which Brady’s desired PSI is revealed, and it’s not 12.5 or lower. McNally told the officials Brady wanted the footballs inflated to 12.5 PSI

A common theme in Jastremski and McNally’s texts is Brady complaining about the PSI level in footballs, but it all seems to be related to the Jets game, when they were overfilled by 3.5 PSI.

http://nesn.com/2015/05/five-biggest-issues-with-evidence-against-patriots-in-wells-report/

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

He'll be starting in week #1.

Thank goodness we have you here to evaluate it objectively. 

Are you going to post any of it or just keep alluding to its apparent existence?

How many times do I have to ask for the evidence you think is so compelling before you just go copy/paste it from the report?

Oh, right, no such compelling evidence exists. Just a Jets forum echo chamber where everyone tells each other about all "the evidence" until everybody believes it's there.

Yes. The Jet fans have finally convinced the NFL and the national news to "FRAME" Tom Brady so we can maybe win something.  Is that what you are trying to say?  Cause it sounds like it.  

You asked "have you read the report" as if you had read the report. 

Pardon me but I forgot you are an illiterate boob. 

Don't really have time to copy and paste passages from the report but the most compelling ones are all over the internet. If you actually read those and didn't think Brady was guilty there are only two possibilities:

1. You have a severe learning disability. 

2. You are a Patriots homer who is also a total idiot. 

What are his findings? The Wells Report is absurd. It's a headline with no meat.

You want it to be true because you're Jet fans and the off season is really all you have to look forward to. That said, you're not evaluating it objectively, because if you did, you would see there is no evidence against Tom.

So,  how to you explain the messages between th equipment personnel and Brady?  

hey Jack wagon, read the report, ol Tommy boy refused to cooperate with the investigation.  That shows guilt and also is a suspendable offense.  You just keep crying there is no evidence, the NFL is not a court of law.  Different rules of evidence apply.

This is false. Brady did cooperate with the investigation. He did two full days of interviews with Wells which Wells inexplicably kept out of the report.

The only thing Brady didn't do is hand over his phone. You wouldn't have handed it over either. This isn't the Soviet Union and Wells isn't the KGB.

There's such a thing as privacy, which you apparently don't respect in your witch hunt.

I've been around some great and awful trolls both here and JI since 2005...TX, Shasta, Raider, BB, Fox, and many other ones over the years that I can hardly remember. 

Never have I found one so comprehensively unreadable as this wickedawesome dude. His posts are as awful and dripping of masshole as his JN handle. 

Congrats man, you deserve...well, something. 

Referees filling footballs up to way over the regulation limit, proving nobody gave two craps about PSI until a rival wanted a gotcha moment with New England.

Balls at 16 PSI against the Jets, which had Brady annoyed after the game.

A common theme in Jastremski and McNally’s texts is Brady complaining about the PSI level in footballs, but it all seems to be related to the Jets game, when they were overfilled by 3.5 PSI.

http://nesn.com/2015/05/five-biggest-issues-with-evidence-against-patriots-in-wells-report/

Fair enough.  Then why is Brady acting guilty?  If somebody is wrongly accused they usually say whatever and happily volunteer to offer any help to clear their name.  Brady refused to give up his phone.  Why?  If the phone had nothing why not give it up.  This would not even be news.  Why risk your entire legacy when all you had to do was cooperate with officials and laugh smugly when they found nothing.  My only question really.

How many pages are we going to get to before one of you finally posts a sliver of this apparent mountain of evidence?

We're at page 3 now. I've been asking for it since page 1.

I guess we'll get to page 10 and you'll still be telling me "it's there" but not actually posting it.

Fair enough.  Then why is Brady acting guilty?  If somebody is wrongly accused they usually say whatever and happily volunteer to offer any help to clear their name.  Brady refused to give up his phone.  Why?  If the phone had nothing why not give it up.  This would not even be news.  Why risk your entire legacy when all you had to do was cooperate with officials and laugh smugly when they found nothing.  My only question really.

Because it's his personal phone.

Maybe he said "Peyton Manning sucks" in a tweet to Belichick or something during the Divisional Round.

It isn't Tom Brady's responsibility to make tabloid trash ESPN reporters rich by giving them all of his personal conversations to air all over the place for a media frenzy firestorm.

What right does the NFL have to take his personal cell phone conversations? ZERO.

This is false. Brady did cooperate with the investigation. He did two full days of interviews with Wells which Wells inexplicably kept out of the report.

The only thing Brady didn't do is hand over his phone. You wouldn't have handed it over either. This isn't the Soviet Union and Wells isn't the KGB.

There's such a thing as privacy, which you apparently don't respect in your witch hunt.

Its funny your so Butt hurt!! 

Here is a bet for ya,   If Tommy is suspended for a game or more you ban yourself from here.  If he is not suspended at all I will go on Pats site of your choice, register as Jets Suck and proclaim you as the smartest poster ever.   

Our witch hunt?  Dude you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  You can;t say Brady cooperated and then say he didn't hand his phone in. LOL

How many pages are we going to get to before one of you finally posts a sliver of this apparent mountain of evidence?

I guess we'll get to page 10 and you'll still be telling me "it's there" but not actually posting it.

For the violation of the playing rules and the failure to cooperate in the subsequent investigation, the New England Patriots are fined $1 million and will forfeit the club's first-round selection in the 2016 NFL Draft and the club's fourth-round selection in the 2017 NFL Draft. If the Patriots have more than one selection in either of these rounds, the earlier selection shall be forfeited. The club may not trade or otherwise encumber these selections.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492190/article/nfl-releases-statement-on-patriots-violations

There ya go.....

This is awesome.  You guys know he's not even a Patriots fans, right?  He's admitted that its Brady > Pats.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He roots for a lying cheating scumbag and he cant deal with it so he's trying to troll Jets fans.  Its so yummy.  

I will give you my evidence when Brady gives up his phone. Oh wait he won;t cause of privacy.  hahahahaha.  You deserve to be a fan of that false dynasty.  

How confident of the bold above are you?

If you are wrong about that, can we ban permanently ban you from this site?  Put your posting rights where your mouth is.  Otherwise, your post has no teeth. 

Our witch hunt?  Dude you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.  You can;t say Brady cooperated and then say he didn't hand his phone in. LOL

He cooperated within reason. He met with Wells for two days straight and answered ALL of his questions.

What's next? Should the NFL be able to search peoples homes?

You're going way overboard in your want to destroy a rival. He didn't give the NFL his phones and you wouldn't of either.

Archived