### NY Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles--- Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just informed on NFL gameday that demarco murray being out is actually good for the iggles, as he has been struggling

um

the iggles o-line is struggling, and they will get blown up by the jets D-line today no matter who has the ball

I was just informed on NFL gameday that demarco murray being out is actually good for the iggles, as he has been struggling

um

the iggles o-line is struggling, and they will get blown up by the jets D-line today no matter who has the ball

That's just silly (the part about being better without Murray).  I wouldn't be surprised if after contemplating a day of the Jets front 7, Murray realized his hammy was flaring up.

That's just silly (the part about being better without Murray).  I wouldn't be surprised if after contemplating a day of the Jets front 7, Murray realized his hammy was flaring up.

lol

I heard somewhere the iggles are concerned that Bradford doesn't seem to be willing to hold the ball long enough to get the ball downfield, that he is still afraid to take a hit

he won't like what he sees today, for for sh*t sure !!

easy big fella, bowles won't let the payers get cocky, that's all that matters

I agree, Bowles will keep them grounded, it's the fans out here in the Lot that has me concerned. Out of the 20 folks I've chatted with, about 14 are SURE we win. Confidence is one thing, "we'll blow them out, they look awful" is another.

Archived