Pats fans: not mad

dbatesman

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I had to make up for it. Maxman decided to not let me post after you guys got beat.... talk about petty! So I have to make up for it now. I hope he lets my original account (furi0usbee) speak freely!! Let him know I want to speak freely!

But yeah, you guys are lucky the Patriots let you score in that game.

I couldn't imagine why he would revoke your rights to post on our forum, the idea of that just baffles me.

Hey, I had to make up for it. Maxman decided to not let me post after you guys got beat.... talk about petty! So I have to make up for it now. I hope he lets my original account (furi0usbee) speak freely!! Let him know I want to speak freely!

Dumbass douchebag. You gonna cry now?

BTW, wait until we get you guys in NY. Bugs, having NFL interrogate Patriots employees mid-game? Colts much? Enjoy your beatdown....

lol, so, so insecure... this is all you've got in your life, isn't it?

Rhetorical question. 

My other account isn't banned BTW, it's just restricted from posting.... conveniently after Patriots beat you guys. I'm lobbying Maxman to hook me back up.

No, that was before the game. We didn't want you ruining the game thread. 

And now I don't want you ruining the board. 

And youre lucky the Pats won otherwise you never would have come here to post.  Noticed you hedged your bet and didnt come here shooting your mouth off before the game but you and the rest of the Pats frontrunners came flocking here once the win was posted.

Shocking

??? I agreed to stay out of the official game thread. I wanted to come back and give my thoughts after the game, but Maxman wouldn't let me. I would have came back even in defeat.

Go celebrate instead we won't mind we will go on without you. Go take a ride look at the fall foliage anything but instigating and riling members of this board on our game day. 

No, that was before the game. We didn't want you ruining the game thread. 

And now I don't want you ruining the board. 

Now he has two accounts and actually is posting to himself, agreeing with what he posts in another thread. 

How pathetic do you have to be to do that

They think that if they repeat their lame cheating excuses and diversions often enough that people might start to believe them.  Bernie Madoff believes the same thing by the way from his jail cell.

We didn't do it.

OK well even if we did do it it isn't against the rules.

Look if it is actually technically against the rules then everyone else does it.

Everyone does not do it you say? OK then we derived no on the field benefit from doing it.

Rinse wash repeat.

Is there any other franchise that has been cited twice for cheating? Any other than has the NFL monitoring the radio headset frequencies  to make sure they aren't listening to the other team's communications? Interrogating their staffers? Sweeping their stadium for bugs? 

They think that if they repeat their lame cheating excuses and diversions often enough that people might start to believe them.  Bernie Madoff believes the same thing by the way from his jail cell.

We didn't do it.

OK well even if we did do it it isn't against the rules.

Look if it is actually technically against the rules then everyone else does it.

Everyone does not do it you say? OK then we derived no on the field benefit from doing it.

Rinse wash repeat.

LOL

IMG_1864.thumb.JPG.83999615299926c387dd8

Is there any other franchise that has been cited twice for cheating? Any other than has the NFL monitoring the radio headset frequencies  to make sure they aren't listening to the other team's communications? Interrogating their staffers? Sweeping their stadium for bugs? 

they have lost more draft picks for cheating than any other franchise and set the record for heaviest punishment....twice.....

I think jerry jones and others are pushing goodell behind the scenes to make it stop.  its really good opera, lol

Yeah but i think they called them criminals back then.

they have lost more draft picks for cheating than any other franchise>

Pat Yasinskas, ESPN Staff Writer

Let’s turn to ESPN Stats & Information for a look at draft picks that have been forfeited for various reasons since 1980:

2011 Lions forfeit seventh-round pick for tampering with Chiefs players

2008 49ers forfeit fifth-round pick for tampering with Bears linebacker Lance Briggs

2008 Patriots forfeit first-round pick for Spygate scandal

2002-05 Broncos forfeit 2005 third-round pick, 2002 third-round pick for circumventing salary cap between 1996 and 1998

2001-02 49ers forfeit 2002 third-round pick, 2001 fifth-round pick for salary cap violations

2001 Steelers forfeit third-round pick for exceeding 1998 salary cap

1986 Patriots forfeit third-round pick for illegal use of injured reserve list

1981 Broncos forfeit third-round pick for contract violations involving Bill Thompson

1981 Raiders forfeit fifth-round pick for illegally sequestering two players in 1978

1980 Eagles forfeit third-round pick for holding illegal tryout

1980 Raiders forfeit fourth-round pick for evasion of player limit

Archived