Brandon Marshall Said The Jets Were Better Than Carolina And Denver, And Everyone Laughed At Him

Kleckineau

He would have more cred if he didnt have that goofball hat on.

The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmoreheld a roundtable on the reactions to Newton’s dominance and dancing. The panel featured Jets receiver Brandon Marshall, who offered some poignant thoughts on Newton as a disruptive force within the sociopolitical climate of the NFL. Marshall touched on the generational gap in the response to Cam’s dancing without delving into generalized characterizations of millennials. While he deemed the antics by Cam and Odell Beckham “disruptive” and “disrespectful,” he also claimed to like it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brandon-marshall-said-jets-were-214044179.html

Anyone who has played any kind of competitive sports loves a guy like Marshall on their team.  

No excuses.  He just wants to win and he is putting everyone on notice that they, the Jets, have no excuses for losing cause they were as good as the teams remaining. 

I remember Brandon was the low key Jet after the big Pats win.  Plenty of folks had a problem with his "we ain't won nothing" attitude and his willingness to say the Jets acted to happy after the game. 

So now he says the Jets could compete with those two SB bound teams and I think that he is right.  

The Jets only were out of the Oakland game IMO every other game that they lost they certainly could have won.  

So I have no problem with Brandon. 

Won the AFC?

Jets lost twice to the Bills.

are you actually trying to claim that no team has ever won a Conference Title without having lost to another team twice in the season?  Really?  Geez you are dumb.  This has happened often through the decades.  Do your f-ing research first, idiot.

Anyone who has played any kind of competitive sports loves a guy like Marshall on their team.  

No excuses.  He just wants to win and he is putting everyone on notice that they, the Jets, have no excuses for losing cause they were as good as the teams remaining. 

I remember Brandon was the low key Jet after the big Pats win.  Plenty of folks had a problem with his "we ain't won nothing" attitude and his willingness to say the Jets acted to happy after the game. 

So now he says the Jets could compete with those two SB bound teams and I think that he is right.  

The Jets only were out of the Oakland game IMO every other game that they lost they certainly could have won.  

So I have no problem with Brandon. 

Oh, most do.  Its the handful of "fans" who just love ridiculing and laughing at their own players.

I have no problem with his thinking and that he has the balls to say so in a public forum.  

are you actually trying to claim that no team has ever won a Conference Title without having lost to another team twice in the season?  Really?  Geez you are dumb.  This has happened often through the decades.  Do your f-ing research first, idiot.

lol, Tex still able to piss people off

Wow. Look who's starting the personal attacks and name-calling ...

Won the AFC?

Jets lost twice to the Bills.

..and the Pats lost to the Jets and Miami when they were playing for home field throughout.  How's that excuse theory of yours stating BB lost to the Jets on purpose looking now?

This was the year to make the post season for the Jets because as we've seen....every AFC participant was/is severely flawed. The Jets may not have been better than every team involved but there was no team that they could not have beat.

Carolina/Denver put the Bills to sleep early in my opinion. They also beat up on Philthy/Houston/Oakland to not be in our situation of winning out. Hell with our schedule they might have been sitting starters in week 17. And Denver swept the Pats so there's that. I'm not trying to beat up our team because it was an exciting season but they're better than us. I do think we were good enough to at least get into the wildcard and we couldn't do it.

Marshall had a great season, but I still remember him dropping critical passes and he seems to lack total concentration. I know everyone drops ball from time to time, but Marshall seemed to do it a little too often. He is very good, but I have to stop at calling him great.

Marshall had a great season, but I still remember him dropping critical passes and he seems to lack total concentration. I know everyone drops ball from time to time, but Marshall seemed to do it a little too often. He is very good, but I have to stop at calling him great.

Marshall has had a high drop rate for his entire career.  Big problem for him every single year.  His spectacular plays do tend to make up for it, but he is, and always has been, a drop machine. That said, I wouldn't want him to be on any other team but the Jets.

Archived