Todd Bowles

UnitedWhofans

Let's blame him for the 6 turnovers. Whoever does this needs to be committed.

His defense played pretty well. Andy Reid put on a master class in offensive playcalling and how many TDs did the defense give up? 

in this NFL red zone defense and scoring defense is more important than TOP or yards given up.

Aikman said this in the Skins Giants game and it is true.

Heres the reason they lost. Ryan Fitzpatrick had a horrible day at QB. That's all that needs to be said. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Let's blame him for the 6 turnovers. Whoever does this needs to be committed.

His defense played pretty well. Andy Reid put on a master class in offensive playcalling and how many TDs did the defense give up? 

in this NFL red zone defense and scoring defense is more important than TOP or yards given up.

Aikman said this in the Skins Giants game and it is true.

Heres the reason they lost. Ryan Fitzpatrick had a horrible day at QB. That's all that needs to be said. 

Bowles is at fault for not getting involved in thr offense... (Just like Rex) and for not pulling Fitz after INT 3 or 4.... Being stubborn to a fault is not a quality

Let me ask you? When have you seen ANY head coach pull a QB nowadays? I certainly haven't. 

When have you seen a team with a journeyman QB throw that many INTs and put the. In position to be pulled?

I don't care. The QB sucked today, so let's blame the head coach. Do you know how stupid that sounds

Ok I will play this game...

You think Bowles did everything he could? You don't think if we switched him out for Belichik this game goes different?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

When did I ever say the Todd Bowles is better than Bill Belichick?

I even said Todd Bowles got outcoached by Andy Reid. But that's to be expected. 

And beyond all that, they had a chance to get into it in the 4th quarter

So you admit he was outcoached right? So generally you agree a better coach wouldn't have a QB that throws 6 INTs... 

Yet somehow that is not Bowles fault... Do you even read what you are saying?

No timeouts used at the end of the 1st half. No hurry up offense until it was too late . Unfortunately , it seems like going with yet another Defensive minded HC is going to yield the same sh*tty results we've seen for over a decade. I thought Bowles was different , after today I have my doubts. 

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

No timeouts used at the end of the 1st half. No hurry up offense until it was too late . Unfortunately , it seems like going with yet another Defensive minded HC is going to yield the same sh*tty results we've seen for over a decade. I thought Bowles was different , after today I have my doubts. 

He's not a good coach, but he's not why the Jets lost.  If Fitzpatrick did ANYTHING, the Jets could have won that game.

He's a big reason . Everyone knows Smith can't throw outside the numbers , yet Bowles and his defense never adjusted to the inside slant and crossing patterns . You would think it would have been easy to clog the middle of the field - yet no adjustments - head scratching . 

6 minutes ago, ECURB said:

So you admit he was outcoached right? So generally you agree a better coach wouldn't have a QB that throws 6 INTs... 

Yet somehow that is not Bowles fault... Do you even read what you are saying?

He was outcoached in terms of game planning. That's like saying a full grown Doberman can out run a Doberman puppy.

But even with that they could have won the game. So it isn't his fault, because even with his negatives, they could have won this game. 

He was outcoached in terms of game planning. That's like saying a full grown Doberman can out run a Doberman puppy.

But even with that they could have won the game. So it isn't his fault, because even with his negatives, they could have won this game. 

Answer the question... Could a better coach have prevented his QB from throwing 6 ints?

The answer is yes and thus puts the blame on Bowles. Heck I bet at least 25 other coaches dont let their qb throw 6 ints

24 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Fitz just said Decker wasn't targeted so wasn't in the game plan lololol

coaching sucks  ,Bowles has been awful so many times

Down 2 TDs before half with KC getting ball to start the 2nd half,you have to try to put some points up there. Anything else is PussyBall. The message got sent to the team: I'm scared, I think you suck and cannot do your job, and simply we cannot win this game. 

Just now, ECURB said:

Answer the question... Could a better coach have prevented his QB from throwing 6 ints?

The answer is yes and thus puts the blame on Bowles. Heck I bet at least 25 other coaches dont let their qb throw 6 ints

No. A better coach would not have. They would not risk injury to the backups like a pitcher taking one for the team

Archived