Antonio Brown live streams Tomlin calling the Patriots aholes in the post game

Matt39

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, JiF said:

a$$hole is a compliment for those cheating scumbags. 

You epitomize the term "Southern end of north bound horse."  Perhaps this comment is more to you liking!

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Why is this a story?

Because a coach made a lockerroom speech? Because twitter is stupid? Because the Pats are a-holes? 

What part do we not already know?

BEcause it was made public. It's like the Ray Rice video. Seeing it has a greater impact than just hearing about it

11 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

You epitomize the term "Southern end of north bound horse."  Perhaps this comment is more to you liking!

Did you just call me ugly? Or an ass?  I cant tell.  I've never heard the expression. I'll have you know, I'm very handsome and nice.  So neither applies.

11 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Why is this a story?

Because a coach made a lockerroom speech? Because twitter is stupid? Because the Pats are a-holes? 

it was ironic because part of tomlins message was to not cause any distractions this week, and other people chimed in not to do anything dumb on social media

The dumbness and jackassery of this generation is stunning!!!  So the words personal and
private no longer exist in these fools vocabularies???  Their self-esteem is so low that
they have to "telecast" from the privacy of a locker room???  Morons

10 minutes ago, Larz said:

it was ironic because part of tomlins message was to not cause any distractions this week, and other people chimed in not to do anything dumb on social media

Ironic, sure. Worth a mention? No.

Know how we do away with social media? Stop paying it any mind.

45 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You used "exactly". I didn't. I meant the simple principle of human psychology. I don't think that;s rhetoric

The terms you're using to retroactively intellectualize your previous comment are noted. And laughed at.

16 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Pats haven't beaten a lot of good QB's this year. Look at their schedule. I think Big Ben and the Steelers are going to go in there and beat them. I was very unimpressed with their performance against Houston. I'm not convinced that the 2016-17 Pats are a great team.

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

I actually think Seattle, who beat them this year, and Atlanta can take them as well. I'm very unimpressed by the Pats wins this year. They haven't played a lot of top QB's. This is a big test for them this weekend in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I actually think Seattle, who beat them this year, and Atlanta can take them as well. I'm very unimpressed by the Pats wins this year. They haven't played a lot of top QB's. This is a big test for them this weekend in my opinion.

I meat out of SB, in the AFCC game. NFC teams are much stronger. I could see Falcons, Packers, Cowboys all having beaten the Pats.

every year people are unimpressed by the Pats and yet they just keep winning.  in this era neither conference is much stronger and anything can happen in one game(like NYG beating NE 2x and NE beating Sea).  Pitt could beat Seattle, GB and Atl can beat Seattle but until they do it's meaningless.  any of these 4 teams can win the SB.  

32 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

every year people are unimpressed by the Pats and yet they just keep winning.  in this era neither conference is much stronger and anything can happen in one game(like NYG beating NE 2x and NE beating Sea).  Pitt could beat Seattle, GB and Atl can beat Seattle but until they do it's meaningless.  any of these 4 teams can win the SB.  

Pitt was the only  team in the AFC with an established QB & post-season pelts on the wall who could challenge the cheats ... This is the matchup I was hoping for

9 minutes ago, ljr said:

Pitt was the only  team in the AFC with an established QB & post-season pelts on the wall who could challenge the cheats ... This is the matchup I was hoping for

this is lose-lose for me, I want Pitt to win but I hate Pitt as much as I hate NE(I was at the 2010 afc championship game).  Brady has dominated Pitt throughout his career and he wasn't Brady like last week.  to expect 2 straight weeks of that may be too much to ask but we'll see.

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Why is this a story?

It is a story not because it was said but because guys want everyone to know that they are important and that they will even jeopardize the goal of winning for some me time.  

Archived