Jets - Titans Official Game Thread

Maxman

Well it is game day. I am putting my unbeaten streak on the line. The Jets are hot, the Titans are undefeated and this is a great match up.

You can watch the NFL.com preview. Last we saw the Jets they were looking pretty good:

K0C2z45LvqE

Last week we went old school and we are going to stick with that theme. So please, don't call this a comeback. Mama said knock the Titans out...

wMlU3dbAmfg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would have been a great week to wear the throwback unis.

For one, we could show the league who the real Titans of the old AFL were, not the new powder-blue ones.

And second, the Jets could have made a lot more coin selling throwback replica jerseys with the away colors.

This would have been a great week to wear the throwback unis.

For one, we could show the league who the real Titans of the old AFL were, not the new powder-blue ones.

And second, the Jets could have made a lot more coin selling throwback replica jerseys with the away colors.

I read there debuing the road titan jerseys next season.

That's right. Irish, the game should be almost over there. Are the Jets winning? :D

Shocker actually.

Favre and Thomas Jones were injured pre game so we started Brad Smith at QB and RB, he's thrown for 200 yards and ran for another 300. We're up 72-3 with a few minutes left in the fourth.

Archived