Teh Sanchize!!!!

Vudu

you know, I'm sure some of our fellow Jets fans on here are gay, and you sound like a bigoted prick.

Yea, I can't believe the prick would be so insensitive and post that Sanchez needs to stop acting like a ******* butt dart and worry about trying to win a super bowl. ******* prick he is.

GQ or no GQ, either way it has nothing to do with the Jets or Sanchez's play, it doesn't help or hurt. If you disagree, that's fine, whatever... still no reason to use the language some have used here and on other forums. Would it be okay for posters to call Plaxico or Santonio a derogatory word that was used historical for black people in this country. No, I wouldn't think so.

Yea, I can't believe the prick would be so insensitive and post that Sanchez needs to stop acting like a ******* butt dart and worry about trying to win a super bowl. ******* prick he is.

So you really think spending a day getting his picture taken during the lockout is going to have some kind of impact on his perfomance this season?

JetNation was founded on fart and homosexual jokes. For anyone to come here an start acting like that is the first time someone talked like that is ridiculous. if Max had a nickle for every time someone on this site called someone else a queer, homo, faggot, butt pirate, fudge packer, flamer, ham slammer, fairy, nancy, peter puffer, cock gobbler, or sausage jockey, he wouldn't need to charge us $55 for exclusive content.

JetNation was founded on fart and homosexual jokes. For anyone to come here an start acting like that is the first time someone talked like that is ridiculous. if Max had a nickle for every time someone on this site called someone else a queer, homo, faggot, butt pirate, fudge packer, flamer, ham slammer, fairy, nancy, peter puffer, cock gobbler, or sausage jockey, he wouldn't need to charge us $55 for exclusive content.

ALSO GAY.

Archived