Cimini is still an idiot

stoicsentry

Before everyone declares the return of the Jets’ top-ranked defense (as Rex Ryan almost assuredly will do), let’s consider the opponent: The Jaguars, with pedestrian receivers and no TE Marcedes Lewis (calf), played with one hand tied behind their back. The Jets’ swarmed the line of scrimmage with eight in the box, using a “46” defense at times, taking Maurice Jones-Drew out of the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/7250/rapid-reaction-jets-32-jaguars-3

Before we declare the return, Rich? I wasn't aware it had vanished. WTF is this douche talking about yet again...

Before everyone declares the return of the Jets’ top-ranked defense (as Rex Ryan almost assuredly will do), let’s consider the opponent: The Jaguars, with pedestrian receivers and no TE Marcedes Lewis (calf), played with one hand tied behind their back. The Jets’ swarmed the line of scrimmage with eight in the box, using a “46” defense at times, taking Maurice Jones-Drew out of the game.

http://espn.go.com/b...ts-32-jaguars-3

Before we declare the return, Rich? I wasn't aware it had vanished. WTF is this douche talking about yet again...

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever.

Hopefully, on Feb. 6th we'll all be reading Cimini's breakdown of how the Jets were lucky to win the Super Bowl and how they really shouldn't have even been there and how they'll never repeat in a million years.

He would do that... :mad0259:

You actually expect that POS to respond??? lol

I've never seen anyone hate the team he has to write for as much as this tool. I wonder what his favorite team is, because it's definitely not the Jets.

I get the impression that he dislikes me and I do get one reaction for every 95 or so pokes I send his way. I think I am in the mid 70 poke range since the last reaction so he could respond.

:winking0001:

Can we all come together in our hatred/apathy for idiots like Cimini and Dan Shaughnessy (Boston Globe)?

Cimini is covering Rex. How can he not love his job with Rex being Rex?

You should love Shaughnessy, he said the Pats were gonna steamroll the NFL because they won a preseason game. However, I think he was the same guy who called the Red Sox the greatest team ever assembled in March.

He's an agitator. Keep tuning in and reading and then talking/hating on him and Francesa and they'll keep getting paid.

No idea if 'agitator' is actually a word btw.

It is what they do. They are to media what Tom Shane is to message boards.

You should love Shaughnessy, he said the Pats were gonna steamroll the NFL because they won a preseason game. However, I think he was the same guy who called the Red Sox the greatest team ever assembled in March.

Francessa = Jet hater (although he is a Yankees Fan and so am I so I tune him off come football season). The thing I find amazing is 1050 ESPN radio has Dom LaGreca doing Jets Post game stuff...A Giants fan doing Jets stuff. And what I find is this guy always puts some kind of negative spin on anything the Jets do....Just stupid crap IMO

Francessa = Jet hater (although he is a Yankees Fan and so am I so I tune him off come football season). The thing I find amazing is 1050 ESPN radio has Dom LaGreca doing Jets Post game stuff...A Giants fan doing Jets stuff. And what I find is this guy always puts some kind of negative spin on anything the Jets do....Just stupid crap IMO

I think Don LaGreca does a great job. Probably my favorite radio personality. And I don't like any of the teams he's a fan of.

I think Don LaGreca does a great job. Probably my favorite radio personality. And I don't like any of the teams he's a fan of.

You should have heard him yesterday, to much with the "if that would have happened" or "if this would have happened"..The nit-picking is ridiculous.

You should have heard him yesterday, to much with the "if that would have happened" or "if this would have happened"..The nit-picking is ridiculous.

LaGreca is unbearable. You're right, he spins everything so negatively. I know some Jets fans are like this too, but when you thrash another team by a tune of 32-3 the focus should be tilting towards the positive. With LaGreca, it's mostly negative whether we win or lose.

Archived