Predict the score jets @ patriots

New York Jets 6

Jon he really hasn't done anything ban worthy. Not yet. It's coming though I can feeling in my bloated digits.

Sorry, I hate everything Boston this week.....moreso than last week and next week, it's this particular week anything Boston really gets my blood pressure boiling....lol

Sorry, I hate everything Boston this week.....moreso than last week and next week, it's this particular week anything Boston really gets my blood pressure boiling....lol

The Bruins raise their banner tonight.

*ducks

24-23, Jets win

Other predictions:

Keller leads the team in receptions with 8, for 97 yards and a TD

Shonne Greene rushes for only 63 yards, but LT and Joe McKnight chip in to get the team's rushing total to 127 yards

LT throws a HB pass

Sanchez gets sacked only 2 times, has a comp % over 60%

Defense gets to Brady all game long, none of that sh*t where he stands there for seconds waiting for an open receiver

Maybin records 1 sack

Revis holds Welker to 5 receptions, 40 yards

Gronkowski kills us in the middle of the field, abusing Eric Smith until he gets benched for Pool

Rex doesn't waste any timeouts to yell at officials, like an idiot

Jets: 34

@

Pats: 17

I really love this matchup. The Patriots entire offense is built around passing the football. The Jets defense? Not only have we ranked #1 in pass defense back in 2009, but we also rank #1 this year against the pass. Brady could be in for a real struggle.

As far as the Patriots defense is concerned? They're horrible. This is the perfect matchup for our struggling Jets offense. I like our chances of scoring against this laughing stock NE defense, alot more than Brady being able to dominate our defense. Advantage Jets. Sanchez and our ground and pound really takes off this Sunday. The Patriots playing their first game without Mayo? Nightmare for NE's defense. Mayo being out, is like Harris or Scott being out. It hurts.

We may be without Bryan Thomas... But we're getting Nick Mangold back. That alone will improve our entire offense. The Patriots? Chances are, they'll be without both Aaron Hernandez and Danny Woodhead. That's two offensive weapons that Brady could be without. If that happens? We'll be able to lock down Welker with Revis and take it from there. We completely SHUT DOWN Gronkowski during 3 games last year. It was Hernandez who gave us problems.

Jets win BIG this Sunday.

Jets: 34

@

Pats: 17

I really love this matchup. The Patriots entire offense is built around passing the football. The Jets defense? Not only have we ranked #1 in pass defense back in 2009, but we also rank #1 this year against the pass. Brady could be in for a real struggle.

As far as the Patriots defense is concerned? They're horrible. This is the perfect matchup for our struggling Jets offense. I like our chances of scoring against this laughing stock NE defense, alot more than Brady being able to dominate our defense. Advantage Jets. Sanchez and our ground and pound really takes off this Sunday. The Patriots playing their first game without Mayo? Nightmare for NE's defense. Mayo being out, is like Harris or Scott being out. It hurts.

We may be without Bryan Thomas... But we're getting Nick Mangold back. That alone will improve our entire offense. The Patriots? Chances are, they'll be without both Aaron Hernandez and Danny Woodhead. That's two offensive weapons that Brady could be without. If that happens? We'll be able to lock down Welker with Revis and take it from there. We completely SHUT DOWN Gronkowski during 3 games last year. It was Hernandez who gave us problems.

Jets win BIG this Sunday.

Gronk wasn't really on the field in the first matchup, he was kept in as a block in the 2nd two... hopefully our pass rush is strong enough where they have to do the same.

I think Hernandez misses this game too, I get the impression that the Pats are making it look like he'll be back early so we have to gameplan for him... but he doesn't play, hopefully.

I think Hernandez misses this game too, I get the impression that the Pats are making it look like he'll be back early so we have to gameplan for him... but he doesn't play, hopefully.

I don't see how he can play. He's missed consecutive games, and has yet to practice this week. Even Nick Mangold is back and practicing. That says alot about the injury of Hernandez as of right now. Same goes for Woodhead. Left last week's game with an ankle injury, and has yet to practice this week. Not looking good for little Woodhead either.

All I know is this... If A) Both Hernandez and Woodhead don't play and B.) Revis goes up against Welker... Brady and the Patriots will become very limited on the offensive side of the ball, in regards to their pass attack. That would leave Brady with only Gronkowski, Branch and Chad Johnson to work with. Branch only has 1 catch over the past two weeks and Chad Johnson has done pretty much next to nothing this year. 7 catches for 0 TD's after 4 weeks of play. Green-Ellis, Ridley and Edelman have only combined for 7 receptions and 0 TD's after 4 weeks of play. Green-Ellis and rookie Ridley aren't as explosive-quick as Woodhead coming out of the backfield. Woodhead is pretty much a WR. These guys aren't pass catching backs.

To make a long story short, if both Woodhead and Hernandez can't play? Lock up Revis on Brady's favorite weapon in Welker, contain Gronk down the middle of the field, and we should have no problems with Branch and Johnson with Cromartie and WIlson, and S help in coverage. Lock down Welker, contain Gronk, pressure Brady and it's over for Brady and his NE offense.

I was listening to some so-called experts today. I heard someone say "Brady does not like getting hit." I've heard that before. I've heard that about many qb's. It's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Find me a qb that ENJOYS getting hit. Find me a QB who's on his a@@ all day and I'll show you a QB's with less then stellar stats. Sanchez did not look like he was okay with the beating he took against the Ravens and that sure played out on the stat sheet.

It's ridiculous. "He doesn't like getting hit." Duh.

Hernandez actually practiced today, by the way. It was limited, however. Also practicing for the first time in a long time is Wright. Don't laugh: his addition would be big. Oh - Haynesworth returned as well. I expect nothing from him. Same for Ocho-wasteoftime-o.

I was listening to some so-called experts today. I heard someone say "Brady does not like getting hit." I've heard that before. I've heard that about many qb's. It's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Find me a qb that ENJOYS getting hit. Find me a QB who's on his a@@ all day and I'll show you a QB's with less then stellar stats. Sanchez did not look like he was okay with the beating he took against the Ravens and that sure played out on the stat sheet.

It's ridiculous. "He doesn't like getting hit." Duh.

Hernandez actually practiced today, by the way. It was limited, however. Also practicing for the first time in a long time is Wright. Don't laugh: his addition would be big. Oh - Haynesworth returned as well. I expect nothing from him. Same for Ocho-wasteoftime-o.

The standard behind the Brady mythos leads one to believe that he's invulnerable to pressure on the field. When you see him getting wacked around and getting rattled, it's almost shocking to watch him struggle. But he does.

45-3 Pats

Schotty doesn't get fired jetnation.com disappears completely and bean town owns us once again laughing tonight after Yankees get eliminated tonight, and Bruins raise cup banner, gonna be a sh*tty week to be a NY sports fan.

OK, I've been rasslin' with the little man in my head the entire week, (and he is one tough little mofo and plays dirty as hell), before coming out of the chute like a bull named Nostradamus. I've been bummed. I've been depressed. I've been negative as $hit. Yes, I have messed up the dog. But I am going with 31-28 JETS. Book 'em Danno!

Archived