Plaxico Is Pretty Bad

SoFlaJets

He generally doesn't look like he's hustling out there to me

Things generally haven't been going his way.

He looked just like this with the Giants. Maybe a little faster, but pretty much the same thing. He's a dog for 3 quarters and then makes a great play. I think he will make plenty of plays, but will never satisfy guys like us or RJF because he isn't going to look like he is maximizing his ability.

Edwards NEVER quit I friggin miss him

Edwards quit damn near constantly in 2009. He was much better in 2010, but let's not act like he was Jerry Rice. My father has tapes of all the games (yes, VCR tapes!) and I may have to go through them to check Braylon Edwards amazing 2009. To my memory he had a great game on MNF against the phins and spent the rest of the year wildly inconsistent and quitting on routes.

Seeing grown men pine for Edwards is weird.

Not so much when his replacement doesn't catch, doesn't run good routes or actually run, exerts minimal effort, has a 50 IQ, and is 1 dumfuk move from a lifetime ban which he almost assuredly will make.

Not so much when his replacement doesn't catch, doesn't run good routes or actually run, exerts minimal effort, has a 50 IQ, and is 1 dumfuk move from a lifetime ban which he almost assuredly will make.

It's like Plax is comfortable and Braylon always felt he had to prove himself. Edwards was my favorite Jet, the type of player I had been screaming at the Jets to get since Keyshawn split. they finally got us a big WR and let him get away-yea it pisses me off-but pining? No...

He legs are shot. What a surprise. 34 years old, never a speed burner to begin with and spent two years rusting away in jail. Did they even have him run a forty when they signed him? Or is such a thing against union rules? If he can do a sub 5 seconds, I can run 4.1. Terrible signing. He can't get separation if he had leprocy. And the shame is McKnight would probably be a huge upgrade, but heaven forbid, Plax is a "name" player.

He legs are shot. What a surprise. 34 years old, never a speed burner to begin with and spent two years rusting away in jail. Did they even have him run a forty when they signed him? Or is such a thing against union rules? If he can do a sub 5 seconds, I can run 4.1. Terrible signing. He can't get separation if he had leprocy. And the shame is McKnight would probably be a huge upgrade, but heaven forbid, Plax is a "name" player.

Tannenbaum screwed up. Braylon could and SHOULD have been signed first and then Santonio given his big deal next. OK, that's done I get it but Burress needs to be given the Mason treatment if things don't rapidly improve. Start Patrick Turner or one of the McKnights, either one. He is a cancer that has crept into the lockeroom. It started with Mason and now has infected #17. Did any of you guys see him on the sidelines on the SNY post game show? He's sitting there sulking and Tone is saying come on man we won, be happy and he's like get away from me man. Dude's gotta go my Jets fans friends

I thought he would be just as good as Braylon, but I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Big downgrade.

nice of you to admit it, but I never understood why people though he could replace Braylon.

A 34 year old who sat out the last 2 years or a freakishly gifted athlete in the prime of his career.

And we would've saved ourselves 2 million.

Archived