***The OFFICIAL JN N.Y. Jets at Denver Broncos Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10-3 Jets. TD on the first drive of the 2nd half.

The Jets are a 2nd half football team, we've been so since 2009 under Sanchez. The sooner some of you understand this; the better you'll feel moving forward.

10-3 during the 2nd half? On the road? With only 3 days to prepare/rest? Sign me up.

Go kill yourself

One other thing. Great call on the running back snap with your third string running back.

I Fookin hate Schotty

I dont have a problem with that, Schotty should have put in Powell. McKnight is a feather weight. The hell was Schotty expecting to happen? Whats worse is McKnight is probably getting chewed out on a play he shouldnt have even been on.

take that Tebow nonsense outta here! lol He's got more completions on one drive than Tebow has all year, lol

Exactly. Sanchez has been on fire tonight in regards to his accuracy despite the fact that he sailed the ball on Keller in the end zone. Great bounce back performance from Sanchez thus far; this kid's a winner.

10-3 Jets. TD on the first drive of the 2nd half.

The Jets are a 2nd half football team, we've been so since 2009 under Sanchez. The sooner some of you understand this; the better you'll feel moving forward.

10-3 during the 2nd half? On the road? With only 3 days to prepare/rest? Sign me up.

/dismissive wank

Exactly. Sanchez has been on fire tonight in regards to his accuracy despite the fact that he sailed the ball on Keller in the end zone. Great bounce back performance from Sanchez thus far; this kid's a winner.

oh yeah Sanchez has been incredible tonight. Shades of Aaron Rodgers I tell ya

I'm watching the game online via illegitimate means...

The UK coverage has JOHNNY MITCHELL as their studio commentator.

Well Chad Cascadden was doing the Channel 11 pre-game here in NY and Hugh Douglas was covering Rugby for BBC America last I saw so Johnny Mitchell was all thats probably left.

Archived