So, will you root for the Giants or Patriots?

Matt39

All tonight has taught me is if that there really is a God, he clearly has a great disdain for Jets fans. There is no worse Super Bowl matchup for Jets fans to see than Giants/Pats, and we are so close to seeing it twice in 5 years. sh*t like this makes me wonder why I spend my time on this infuriating ******* game.

All tonight has taught me is if that there really is a God, he clearly has a great disdain for Jets fans. There is no worse Super Bowl matchup for Jets fans to see than Giants/Pats, and we are so close to seeing it twice in 5 years. sh*t like this makes me wonder why I spend my time on this infuriating ******* game.

+1000000 If this is the SuperBowl I'd sooner watch re-runs of Desperate house wife's.

+1000000 If this is the SuperBowl I'd sooner watch re-runs of Desperate house wife's.

Got to root for the Pats.

I don't get this mentality but whatever.

I don't think I am a bad person but when I watch the Pats its like something takes over me because I hope for horrible things to happen. Nothing life threatening...just career ending.

I don't get this mentality but whatever.

I don't think I am a bad person but when I watch the Pats its like something takes over me because I hope for horrible things to happen. Nothing life threatening...just career ending.

i wont lie watching giants packers last night i was flipping out about bill leavy saying some things that were pretty horrible to say.. ill never root for career ending injury, only for something to take them out for the rest of the game.

i wont lie watching giants packers last night i was flipping out about bill leavy saying some things that were pretty horrible to say.. ill never root for career ending injury, only for something to take them out for the rest of the game.

You don't have Tom Brady in your division.

I know I sound like a terrible person but that team just pulls it out if me. Can't help it.

You don't have Tom Brady in your division.

I know I sound like a terrible person but that team just pulls it out if me. Can't help it.

to be honest, i actually wouldnt mind seeing something happen to vick, hes the only person in the entire league i wouldnt feel bad for if he got injured badly, but not career ending. i would like season ending though

I'm old enough to have seen every Super Bowl Game-the one time I didn't even want to watch was the 4th Bills Super Bowl appearance-this is a year that if it is either the pats or Giants in the game I might just want to break the streak

As always, anybody except the Patriots or Dolphins. So basically every year since I've been alive once the Jets are knocked out of contention I root for the other teams playing those two. Once/if they are knocked out I can then take a deep breath, not really care and go with the more compelling story..

Right now out of the 4 left....I actually dislike all 4 teams but I think I'll pull for the Ravens, John seems like the better dude than Jim.

I'd be happy to see Eli win it all this year.

-Eli helped us against the Pats once this year, then WE sh**t the bed. For his contribution, I shall support his continued playoff run.

-If he can surprise the Packers, he can surprise the Patriots

-Peyton was my avatar for a year, I'd gladly let Eli have the honor, if he can deliver the goods against Brady in February.

-It's better than Eli facing the Jets in an SB. A subway SB would be cool, but not with our current offense.

As always, anybody except the Patriots or Dolphins. So basically every year since I've been alive once the Jets are knocked out of contention I root for the other teams playing those two. Once/if they are knocked out I can then take a deep breath, not really care and go with the more compelling story..

Right now out of the 4 left....I actually dislike all 4 teams but I think I'll pull for the Ravens, John seems like the better dude than Jim.

Wow...this exactly for me. lol

I'm also pulling for the Ravens. Not only because I want them to knock the Pats out but I'd like the SB to comeback to the AFC. That and the guy who started my company now owns the Ravens.

Archived