So, will you root for the Giants or Patriots?

Matt39

I woudn't mind seeing either the Niners or Giants against the Pats. From a wanting to see the best game point of view both are interesting. Can the Niners defense stop the Brady air show or can the Giants front four apply enough pressure.

The Ravens would be a boring SB.

IMO the Giants get there and beat the Patriots again. The offenses of late are comparable and the Giants front four gives them the edge.

Patriots Giants Super Bowl is my worst nightmare. But just like in 2007, I would root for the Giants to lose. Most Jet fans talk sh*t at me for it but here's why:

1) I dont know any Pats fans. Not one. If Pats beat Gmen, who am I gonna hear about it from? Um, no-one.

2) All my close friends and extended family are Giant fans. I wouldn't stop hearing about it for a long time.

3) I live in NYC. I couldn't stand reading the papers, listening tolocal talk radio, my friends, family, etc.

4) This place would become all giants all the time.

The only silver lining would be listening to REx talk about how better the Jets are than the Pats and Gmen.

Patriots Giants Super Bowl is my worst nightmare. But just like in 2007, I would root for the Giants to lose. Most Jet fans talk sh*t at me for it but here's why:

1) I dont know any Pats fans. Not one. If Pats beat Gmen, who am I gonna hear about it from? Um, no-one.

2) All my close friends and extended family are Giant fans. I wouldn't stop hearing about it for a long time.

3) I live in NYC. I couldn't stand reading the papers, listening tolocal talk radio, my friends, family, etc.

The only silver lining would be listening to REx talk about how better the Jets are than the Pats and Gmen.

pats fan!

I'll respect ur opinion even though its wrong.

However there is no such thing as a NY Sports fan. The only people that say they are "NY fans" are grandmothers, Jenny from accounting, and losers who don't watch sports.

Again, my question; if the Pats win who do I hear about it from? Um, clowns on ESPN?

And if the Giants win, who do I hear about it from? Almost everyone I know..for years to come.

If it’s a Giants, Pats Super Bowl, not even close

Giants

Think things are different here in S Florida. Most of the Giants fans I know have rooted for the Jets, late in the playoffs, the last 2 years. Share a common hatred.

Fish Fans. Not that there are many of them, but they are annoying.

I’m on board with the Giants

That sums it up fro my perspective.

I'll respect ur opinion even though its wrong.

However there is no such thing as a NY Sports fan. The only people that say they are "NY fans" are grandmothers, Jenny from accounting, and losers who don't watch sports.

Again, my question; if the Pats win who do I hear about it from? Um, clowns on ESPN?

And if the Giants win, who do I hear about it from? Almost everyone I know..for years to come.

Since the jets have been out, it's actually been nice watching football. the saints/49ers game was awesome as well as the broncos/steelers game.

Yeah. With nothing at stake, watching football last weekend was relaxing and enjoyable, except for Sat. night.

Is there really a Jets fan anywhere that is cheering for the Pats? Is that even possible?

Easily will root for the Giants. I enjoy watching Giants games and i HATE the Pats...HATE HATE HATE the Pats. Go Giants!

I hope the Ravens DESTROY the Pats but if they make it to the SB I hope they get DESTROYED in the SB...

I don't want just a loss...I want a thorough destruction...something like a 45-3 or 38-0 would be perfect.

LL

If it came to pass that the Giants played the Pats again in the SuperBowl, I would probably watch the game without any real rooting interest. It is still the Super Bowl, so you basically have to watch it, but I won't be excited for either team winning. On a personal note, most of my friends are Giants fans, so I would be happy for them, but not so much for the team...

Archived