Peyton tells agent to begin negotiations with...

THE ILK

Very odd choice.... never wouldve thought that would be his landing spot.

NFC. I really think Peyton wanted to stay in the AFC at all cost. Easier path to SB with mainly only Brady as an obstacle, and he keeps the Archie dream alive of Peyton & Eli facing each other in the SB.

NFC. I really think Peyton wanted to stay in the AFC at all cost. Easier path to SB with mainly only Brady as an obstacle, and he keeps the Archie dream alive of Peyton & Eli facing each other in the SB.

Probably true.

Thanks T0m...

Call me what you will. Tanny is NOT a moron for passing on overpaying for a 36 year old with 4 neck surgeries and hasn't played since the Jets beat him in his own house in 2010. Thos are the facts. Sound good?

Lulz

Look at it this way, if Sanchez doesn't turn it around you'll be able bash Tanny this time next year for not going all in on manning... Think of it as delayed gratification ya filthy prick

Call me what you will. Tanny is NOT a moron for passing on overpaying for a 36 year old with 4 neck surgeries and hasn't played since the Jets beat him in his own house in 2010. Thos are the facts. Sound good?

Yes, and this time I am not being sarcastic.

Look at it this way, if Sanchez doesn't turn it around you'll be able bash Tanny this time next year for not going all in on manning... Think of it as delayed gratification ya filthy prick

The Jets couldn't even sign D-Lister Reggie Nelson. How hard is it for you to accept that A-Lister Peyton said "no" to the Jets? He wasn't interested. Never was. The Jets were not an attractive destination.

The Jets had nothing better than the other choices.

The Jets couldn't even sign D-Lister Reggie Nelson. How hard is it for you to accept that A-Lister Peyton said "no" to the Jets? He wasn't interested. Never was. The Jets were not an attractive destination.

The Jets had nothing better than the other choices.

Come on SMC, that is assuming he even took a call from the Jets.

Horse face + Horse teeth

How ironic that they will be the faces of the Broncos.

I guess Peyton doesn't care about winning SuperBowls after all. If he did, he'd be in SF with Moss, Manningham and it sounded like they were willing to get Wallace for him too... oh, and the top defense in the league.

Archived