New Poll: what teams do hate the most?

1. Patsies

2. Beagles

2. Stealers-although I respect them

3. Red Sux

4. Celtics

5. Heat

6. Bruins--although I respect them--but if anybody wants to talk about them being tougher than the Rangers, if they face off this year, it will be a blood bath, and the Rangers will skate to the Cup on a frozen river of Bruin blood. Still think we should see if some of the Rangers want to play for the Jets in their offseason.

Pats, Phins, Heat, Celtics, Red Sox, Marlins...pretty much anything from Boston or Miami. I guess I should hate the Bills too, since they're an NFL division rival, but they've been so awful for so long that I just can't do it. Also, since I live in the Midwest I have to put the Pacers and Cubs on this list as well.

Thank you: no mention of Barca, Real Madrid, or the Spanish National team, La Furia Roja, perfectioners of the Beautiful Game....I forgot to mention the Netherlands futbol tea--it was an utter disgrace what the officials allowed them to do in the last Copa Mundial--but, ha ha, Spain still prevailed. What does that prove? Spain is the greates and Pablo the Octopus, the eightlegged prognosticator and Seer, never fails. May he rest in peace. Bless his heart. Do octopi have hearts? They must, at least he did. And I am tending to agree with you about baseball, each passing year, I dislike it more and more, the only reason I sitll like the Yankees is because it was hardwired into me and force of habit, kind of like nictotine and alcohol and soft drugs.

I've lived in a number of states now, and currently reside in Mass. If there is ANY fanbase that identifies with the Jets fanbase, it is the Bruins fans.

Die hards, who despite the years of mediocrity, and self-destructive let-downs, they keep showing up. No fan base has reminded me of the Jets more, tbh. When the Bruins won last year, it gave me hope for Jets fans... frankly.

I've lived in a number of states now, and currently reside in Mass. If there is ANY fanbase that identifies with the Jets fanbase, it is the Bruins fans.

Die hards, who despite the years of mediocrity, and self-destructive let-downs, they keep showing up. No fan base has reminded me of the Jets more, tbh. When the Bruins won last year, it gave me hope for Jets fans... frankly.

Interesting.....when the Bruins REALLY sucked, not a whole lot of folks were going 'cept the die-hards. I know this because I used to work accross the street from the Boston Garden. Also, Bruins fans - generally speaking - aren't exactly going to win any nobel peace prizes, the TV version of Jeopardy or earn a degree from the University of Pheonix. Just sayin'. Sure, some corporate suits have always been there - more now since their success - but the "die-hahd" Boston Hockety fan is just as likely a molar-challenged schmuck from Fitchburgh. The Celtics crowd could not be more different. More suits. More teeth. LOL!

1.) New England Patriots

2.) Miami Dolphins

3.) St. Louis Cardinals

4.) New Orleans Saints

5.) Miami Heat

6.) Buffalo Bills

7.) Boston Red Sox

8.) San Antonio Spurs

9.) Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (just because they have that piece of sh*t Pujols)

10.) New York Yankees

Interesting.....when the Bruins REALLY sucked, not a whole lot of folks were going 'cept the die-hards. I know this because I used to work accross the street from the Boston Garden. Also, Bruins fans - generally speaking - aren't exactly going to win any nobel peace prizes, the TV version of Jeopardy or earn a degree from the University of Pheonix. Just sayin'. Sure, some corporate suits have always been there - more now since their success - but the "die-hahd" Boston Hockety fan is just as likely a molar-challenged schmuck from Fitchburgh. The Celtics crowd could not be more different. More suits. More teeth. LOL!

Leominster would have been a better town... too many undocumented aliens in Fitchburg... doubt theyre hockey fans....

And I give props to Garbs... she hated the bruins when they were bad, and still hates them now after a championship. She's no bandwagoner.

Leominster would have been a better town... too many undocumented aliens in Fitchburg... doubt theyre hockey fans....

You may be right there. Hmmm....compromise: Saugus! LOL!

I'll confess, I watched some of the finals last year. Playoff hockey can be exciting once you get passed all those incompleted passes...or would they be interceptions? Anyway, my limited viwership was more a Boston thing than a Hockey thing, Personally, hockey could go away forever and it would be cool with me. Only time I really watch hockey is when NU plays in the Beanpot. Seeing that they usually don't make it past the first round, my viewing is brief. Honestly, I think I watch because I want to see the BC alums heads explode on tv or see the BU team self-destruct on the ice instead of the dorm rooms.. That would be so cool. Sigh....

I'm kind of hoping the Senators beat the Bruins so I don't have to hear hockey talk 'round here. Yes, I am being selfish.

Also, I know sh*t about hockey and I have no interest in learning, really. I feel about hockey the way I feel about Soccer. "Meh" or worse.

Archived