If the Jets trade up it better not be for???

CoachTsurfing

It better not be Ingram. Who I will believe is a nice player but could be bust material. I really think that minny is wanting to move down, why I don't know, but I keep reading about it online. I think we could give them a number of options that would be fair and take trent richardson rb from bama who i think is going to be just as good if not better then adrian petterson. You'd have to give up this years first and next years first and probably a 3rd and 4th in there somewhere. Or you could give up players and picks. Someone like cromartie and lower picks or wayne hunter and then some higher stuff. they are looking for both positions. Or if you are tired of the Revis crap every couple of years, see if they bite on Revis for their first and their second or third. What do you guys think??

According to ESPN New York's Rich Cimini, the Jets called Alabama RB Trent Richardson Sunday to verify his contact info "just in case" they trade up for him.

This sounds like a juicy rumor on the surface, but it's common practice for teams leading up to the draft. The Jets are believed to be in the mix to trade up, but they'd have to surrender an awful lot to move into the top-five or six picks for Richardson. He's expected to be a Brown at No. 4 overall.

It'll be for Richardson. Yes, it'll be that bad. And it will be the final straw that breaks the roster because that jump is 1,2,3 this year and 1,3 next year. This team can't handle another year of not getting guys at our diminishing positions and expect to compete in the coming years.

It'll be for Richardson. Yes, it'll be that bad. And it will be the final straw that breaks the roster because that jump is 1,2,3 this year and 1,3 next year. This team can't handle another year of not getting guys at our diminishing positions and expect to compete in the coming years.

I have my grotesquely large digits crossed that this is just pre-draft mis-information stuff. RIP Big Pussy

It better only be for Richardson! Only because our run game will be sufficient enough to throw tebow outta NY next season, I hate that guy. I'm not saying we SHOULD trade up for him, but I can't be mad about the best RB since Adrian Peterson (or maybe McFadden?).

It'd be the definition of a desperation move. Which would be fun.

It'd be the definition of a desperation move. Which would be fun.

It would go something like this. With RJF playing the role of Dude, dbatesman playing Walter, EY playing Donny, and Tannenbaum, Woody, and Rex playing the Nihilists.

The Dude: Well, they finally did it. They killed my ******* car.

Nihilist: Ve vant ze money, Lebowski.

Nihilist #2: Ja, uzzervize ve kill ze girl.

Nihilist #3: Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Lebowski.

The Dude: You don't HAVE the ******* girl, dipsh*ts! We know you never did!

[the Nihilists, stunned, confer amongst themselves in German]

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Nihilist: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Lebowski, or ve **** you up.

Walter Sobchak: **** you. **** the three of you.

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter.

Walter Sobchak: No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the ******* rules.

Nihilist #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!

Nihilist #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!

Nihilist #2: Iss not fair!

Walter Sobchak: Fair! WHO'S THE ******* NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF ******* CRYBABIES?

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.

Walter Sobchak: And, I would like my undies back.

[Stunned, the Germans confer amongst themselves again]

Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

Nihilist: Okay. So we take ze money you haf on you, und ve calls it eefen.

Walter Sobchak: **** you.

Perhaps the fact that nobody values 1st round RBs means the Jets think Richardson could be there at 16. Frankly, I don't put a lot of stock in the prognosticators... T-Rich could slip just like other RBs have the past couple years. Wasn't it Mendenhall who was projected top 10 and ended up going like early 20's to the Steelers, I can't remember...

Matthews stayed on teh board a while longer than expected too didn't he?

It better not be Ingram. Who I will believe is a nice player but could be bust material. I really think that minny is wanting to move down, why I don't know, but I keep reading about it online. I think we could give them a number of options that would be fair and take trent richardson rb from bama who i think is going to be just as good if not better then adrian petterson. You'd have to give up this years first and next years first and probably a 3rd and 4th in there somewhere. Or you could give up players and picks. Someone like cromartie and lower picks or wayne hunter and then some higher stuff. they are looking for both positions. Or if you are tired of the Revis crap every couple of years, see if they bite on Revis for their first and their second or third. What do you guys think??

We need to trade down this draft if we cant get Barron at 16. We need to get value picks this year.

How about if they landed a hit with a kid like Kevin Kroger in the later rounds who pans out to boot.

QB-Jesus

RB- TRich

TE/HB- Keller

LT- D'Brick

LG-DeCastro

C- Mangold

RG- Moore

RT-Massie

TE-Kroger

WR- Holmes, Kerley

10 pass attempts a game?

It would go something like this. With RJF playing the role of Dude, dbatesman playing Walter, EY playing Donny, and Tannenbaum, Woody, and Rex playing the Nihilists.

The Dude: Well, they finally did it. They killed my ******* car.

Nihilist: Ve vant ze money, Lebowski.

Nihilist #2: Ja, uzzervize ve kill ze girl.

Nihilist #3: Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Lebowski.

The Dude: You don't HAVE the ******* girl, dipsh*ts! We know you never did!

[the Nihilists, stunned, confer amongst themselves in German]

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Nihilist: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Lebowski, or ve **** you up.

Walter Sobchak: **** you. **** the three of you.

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter.

Walter Sobchak: No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the ******* rules.

Nihilist #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!

Nihilist #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!

Nihilist #2: Iss not fair!

Walter Sobchak: Fair! WHO'S THE ******* NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF ******* CRYBABIES?

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.

Walter Sobchak: And, I would like my undies back.

[Stunned, the Germans confer amongst themselves again]

Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

Nihilist: Okay. So we take ze money you haf on you, und ve calls it eefen.

Walter Sobchak: **** you.

lol!! Lebowski tie-ins: always a win.

If we traded sanchez for the browns fourth i'd actually be ok with that. heres why though. I'd take trent at 4, at 16 go with brandon weedon, I'd say the second round, but i don't think he'd make it that long. I'd start tebow with weedon waiting in the wings if things went to hell. then in the second go with bpa with one of our major needs olb/de, safety, o line.

woody_20120402144047647_660_320.JPG

Woody: Ve believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing. And tomorrow ve come back and we cut off your chonson.

The Dude: Excuse me?

Tannenbaum: "I said ve'll cut off your johnson!"

Rex: Just you think about that, Lebowski.

Woody: Yah, your wiggly penis, Lebowski.

Rex: Yah and maybe ve schtomp on it and sqvoosh it Lebowski.

Archived