Mo Wilkerson in car crash

slowmoe57

He hit a Toyota Sienna...odds are that van was going 10-15mph UNDER the speed limit. You see a sportscar coming, just get out of the way.

Seriously though, I'm glad he is fine as well as everyone involved. Hopefully it was just him being careless and not involving alcohol or any drugs.

Kay said Wilkerson was charged with careless driving and failure to maintain his lane after he struck a Toyota Siena with his 2011 Dodge Challenger, according to the police report. Police responded after being notified of the accident at 4:29 a.m. on Saturday.

Trooper Kay said the police report did not indicate that Wilkerson was driving under the influence. He escaped a potentially tragic result by crawling out from his overturned car, sources said.

Nothing to see here. Glad he's okay.

I

Better than it being reported Braylon Edwards was with him.

At least Braylon made plays.

Oh wait, you are saying if Braylon was with him it would hurt Braylon's chances of coming home to us. Gotcha. I agree.

BBB!!! BRING BACK BRAYLON!

I gotta think neither one of the vehicles was going too fast because the accident could have been so much worse for all involved.

Rollovers are very scary, and he hit something and then rolled, which is really nasty. He had to have had his seatbelt on to be able to walk away. Been there, done that, which is why I not only use my seat belt, but everybody who rides in my car does, too.

I gotta think neither one of the vehicles was going too fast because the accident could have been so much worse for all involved.

Rollovers are very scary, and he hit something and then rolled, which is really nasty. He had to have had his seatbelt on to be able to walk away. Been there, done that, which is why I not only use my seat belt, but everybody who rides in my car does, too.

Bruce Smith used to drink and drive all the time. He could handle though because the cocaine would keep him alert and focused..

Or the minivan decided to brake-check him as he was approaching. None of us have any idea of what really happened. I've almost gotten into accidents as I've been approaching cars going ridiculously slow and then as I'm changing lanes to pass them the person in front hits their brakes. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it's as possible as anything else that's being said. People drive like a$$holes that late at night/early in the morning.

Or the minivan decided to brake-check him as he was approaching. None of us have any idea of what really happened. I've almost gotten into accidents as I've been approaching cars going ridiculously slow and then as I'm changing lanes to pass them the person in front hits their brakes. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it's as possible as anything else that's being said. People drive like a$$holes that late at night/early in the morning.

Most Jersey drivers in overloaded minivans/station wagons seem to love to chug along at or below the speed limit in the left hand lane on interstates. About the only thing that moves them out of the left lane is a semi roaring up on them at about 80 mph even though the "left lane for passing only" signs along the mainline of the NYS Thruway (I-90) are posted specifically for these folks.

Most Jersey drivers in overloaded minivans/station wagons seem to love to chug along at or below the speed limit in the left hand lane on interstates. About the only thing that moves them out of the left lane is a semi roaring up on them at about 80 mph even though the "left lane for passing only" signs along the mainline of the NYS Thruway (I-90) are posted specifically for these folks.

There's one commercial with a Challenger in it and something they say in it is so true...something along the lines of, if you have to question whether you belong in the left lane, then you really don't belong there. I probably have that quote wrong, but it's how I feel in general. If you can't at least do the speed limit, in general, keep your ass out of the left lane, or just stay home. Maybe it's because I drive a Camaro, but that's my biggest pet peeve when I'm on the road. That and the person in front of me taking a year and a day to get up to at least the speed limit. Nothing is more annoying than a light turning green on a highway that has a speed limit of 55 and the people in front of you in a ****ing Prius or other equally slow-ass Toyota doing 0-55 in twenty minutes.

They can only go so fast while driving the most popular form of housing in the Garden State.

Post image for Defensive End Wilkerson Involved In Auto Accident

Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson was involved in an auto accident this past weekend on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey.  Wilkerson apparently struck another vehicle at 4:29am on Saturday morning.  Alcohol involvement in the accident has been ruled out but Wilkerson was charged with failure to maintain lane and careless driving. 

While no serious injuries were reported Wilkerson had some minor ones attended to including needing stitches on his forearm.  It appears these injuries will not prevent Wilkerson’s participation in training camp. 

Coach Rex Ryan has often praised the second year player saying he could have a breakout season in 2012.

Archived