What do you think about Jets West?

Maxman

i believe anytime that this offense can be working together it is a good thing, we all know that they need to do something to help them turn the corner during the season especially with a supposedly "new" playbook. And i dont see how it can hurt especially with the turnover at WR this team has seen the last 4 years.

As far as it being a publicity stunt, if this was the first year that they were doing it, that could be a plausible thought about it, but this is year 3 of it. I think Mark has good intentions about it.

I don't understand how ANY offense EVER wins the Super Bowl without first spending a week in July going to Dodger games and strip clubs. The Giants and Pats are pretty stupid when you think about it.

"I can promise you, anything that's going on in those workouts, that's not winning games Sunday," Rodgers said in July in an interview at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. "That's going to help a team's chemistry maybe, but that's not winning games on Sunday."

it's been going on for decades, but when the jets do it, it's "attention grabbing"

with the new CBA, every rep counts !!!

its just a nice thing for sanchez to pay for a lot of it

you'd be nuts not to go if you got invited

"I can promise you, anything that's going on in those workouts, that's not winning games Sunday," Rodgers said in July in an interview at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. "That's going to help a team's chemistry maybe, but that's not winning games on Sunday."

Too bad everyone isnt as good as Aaron to the point where they can just walk on the field and be the best in the league. And after the way last season ended, anything to help the chemistry is a good thing.

I think any extra practice Mark Sanchez is putting in is a good thing. Throw in the fact he's working with his receivers and its an added bonus.

It cant do any harm, thats for sure.

Good call. If anyone in the league knows how practicing when you're not on the field doesn't help with anything, it's Aaron Rodgers.

Too bad everyone isnt as good as Aaron to the point where they can just walk on the field and be the best in the league. And after the way last season ended, anything to help the chemistry is a good thing.

I think any extra practice Mark Sanchez is putting in is a good thing. Throw in the fact he's working with his receivers and its an added bonus.

It cant do any harm, thats for sure.

And Aaron would be the first guy to tell you that since his team looked out of sync in the playoffs worrying too much about days off and keeping players healthy . Certainly happens more foten than not. Sure the Jets / Packers situations were much different but getting together to practice and get on the same page before camp starts can only be a good thing IMO

Transparent.

Its false leadership from someone who thinks he is a way better player than he really is.

Also a great way to brown nose the coaching staff.

He is the C student study group organizer.

maybe this is where the hasselbeck comment "theres a difference between thinking you're working hard and actually working hard" stems from

I don't understand how ANY offense EVER wins the Super Bowl without first spending a week in July going to Dodger games and strip clubs. The Giants and Pats are pretty stupid when you think about it.

Oh trust me - I'm sure they're going to stripper clubs (((date rape drug slips in Tebow's drink)))

it's been going on for decades, but when the jets do it, it's "attention grabbing"

with the new CBA, every rep counts !!!

its just a nice thing for sanchez to pay for a lot of it

you'd be nuts not to go if you got invited

Marks is DEF not paying for the players. If anything, his mom's cooking dinner once in a while. That's it.

Jets West is smart and is another form of proof that Mark loves the game and wants to win. It builds chemistry. Although I think it may benefit the offense a little more, I'm fine with it, b/c we have a solid D this year. Anyone who does not go - esp rookies - is a moron.

Marks is DEF not paying for the players. If anything, his mom's cooking dinner once in a while. That's it.

He's paying. He flies them out and pays for their luxury lodging. I'd like to think that they spring for dinner once in a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if they freeload at his mom's as well.

He's paying. He flies them out and pays for their luxury lodging. I'd like to think that they spring for dinner once in a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if they freeload at his mom's as well.

Freeload? Your funny dude. Mom's love to cook for hungry boys. I love moms.;

Archived