Chad visits Jets camp to "tutor" QBs

nj meadowlands

"Mark, pssst, c'mere. Yeah. Listen, you wanna keep your job? Get that completion percentage up. People looooooove completion percentage. You go 9 for 10, it doesn't matter how many yards it's for--people are gonna talk about that 9 for 10, man. Let the other guy throw it down the field. That's low percentage. You wanna be high percentage. You feel me?"

This is Cro talking, right?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, at this point, who cares anymore? What's he going to do? Make Sanchez worse? Heh.

It's more of an historical kick to the groin. Pennington coming to visit Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow opens up old wounds while mixing with the new ones, and is yet another reminder that we haven't found a real quarterback since Namath.

It'd be like having a sh*tty girlfriend, then having one of your sh*tty ex-girlfriends coming by to pay a visit.

It's more of an historical kick to the groin. Pennington coming to visit Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow opens up old wounds while mixing with the new ones, and is yet another reminder that we haven't found a real quarterback since Namath.

It'd be like having a sh*tty girlfriend, then having one of your sh*tty ex-girlfriends coming by to pay a visit.

And then you let the sh*tty ex-girlfriend give you a blowjob because you're depressed, which gets you into a fight with the sh*tty new girlfriend.

Of course not. Did we expose Brady in Rex's first game in 09' where he passed for like 100 yards and had a terrible rating. The Raiders played a good game.

Many are so blinded by hate they refuse to acknowledge the CBPOTY, 2nd in MVP Voting, or numerous playoff appearences post exposure.

Had Brady been a relative non-factor since then, then yes, we'd have exposed him. Unlike Chad, he went on to dominate.

The problem is Chad was a giant douche bag. He was convinced of his own non-existent greatness and saw no faults in his play. Every time he played like sh*t we got to hear him ramble on about how he wouldn't have changed a thing and he thought he had a great game, followed by the list of bullsh*t reasons why what happened on the field did not reflect that whatsoever. So when you consider that outside of a 12 game stretch in 2002, he was mediocre at best, when that mediocre QB sees absolutely no need to even try to improve his play, it's no surprise that Chad's career was the giant turd that it was.

Yup. For all of Sanchez's flaws, at least you gotta give him some credit for realizing it.

Meh. I guess I've been kicked in the groin so much it no longer hurts. It's all like rearranging furniture on the Titanic at this point.

Its when a subpar nobody keeps trying to come back and put his two cents in... when he sucks. Its like if Vernon Gholston came back and was trying to teach our new guys about the pass rush.

No Chad pennington is NOT Vernon Gholston. That's ridiculous. Then again, Jet fans on these forums bashed Curtis Martin for years. He's in Canton now. (It's a weird group, indeed. lol) Personally, I'll take a healthy Chad and his career 66% completion rate (led league twice) and 90 pass rating any day. I'd say he's a perfect QB coach.

"A subpar nobody" :screwy:

No Chad pennington is NOT Vernon Gholston. That's ridiculous. Then again, Jet fans on these forums bashed Curtis Martin for years. He's in Canton now. (It's a weird group, indeed. lol) Personally, I'll take a healthy Chad and his career 66% completion rate (led league twice) and 90 pass rating any day. I'd say he's a perfect QB coach.

Obviously Gholston isn't Chad. It was an extreme to demonstrate a point. But while we are at it, Chad isn't Vernon.... and Chad sure as sh*t is NOT Curtis.

"Healthy Chad"? LOL. No such thing. Thats like me saying "id take a non pedo, coke head LT..."

Had Brady been a relative non-factor since then, then yes, we'd have exposed him. Unlike Chad, he went on to dominate.

I guess the Giants exposed Brady then because he hasn't beaten them when it counts lately.

I have a lot of respect for Pennington. He would make a great QB coach, especially with the knowledge of Sparano's system. You guys are a vicious bunch. Not sure why some of you are still Jets fans. Nothing but negativity on most of these posts. Miserable bastards... Root for another team! Like they say... "If you don't like it, get the f**k out!!"

I guess the Giants exposed Brady then because he hasn't beaten them when it counts lately.

The Giants have demonstrated how to beat Brady, it's just that not many teams can do it. That's why the Jets are in a steady search for pass rushers - whether it be off the scrap heap or in the first round of the draft.

Remember when we cut Chad and traded for Favre, and then the Fins won the division, and all the noodle-slurpers crowed about how KARMAS A BITCH BRAH and SERVES THE JETS RIGHT FOR DOING WRONG BY A CLASSY WARRIOR and JUST YOU WAIT THIS IS CHADS SHOT TO TAKE A TEAM ALL THE WAY, and then the next week the Ravens bent him over and pushed his sh*t in for three and a half hours? Good times.

Remember when we cut Chad and traded for Favre, and then the Fins won the division, and all the noodle-slurpers crowed about how KARMAS A BITCH BRAH and SERVES THE JETS RIGHT FOR DOING WRONG BY A CLASSY WARRIOR and JUST YOU WAIT THIS IS CHADS SHOT TO TAKE A TEAM ALL THE WAY, and then the next week the Dolphins bent him over and pushed his sh*t in for three and a half hours? Good times.

I think my favorite part about all of that was that prior to that playoff game, just weeks before he was about to become head coach of the Jets, Rex could not have possibly been more blatant about how little respect he had for Chad as a QB. Probably explains why it was Tanny, and not Rex, inviting Chad to camp.

I think my favorite part about all of that was that prior to that playoff game, just weeks before he was about to become head coach of the Jets, Rex could not have possibly been more blatant about how little respect he had for Chad as a QB. Probably explains why it was Tanny, and not Rex, inviting Chad to camp.

Another favorite part was the Dolphin trolls who ragged on Chad for years about his injuries and weak arm and they did a complete 180 in 2008 saying how great he was, only to run into a wall in that Ravens playoff game.

Archived