Jets -3 vs Bills with 40.5 O/U

AFJF

Shocked to see an O/U above 36. Jets defense should be lights out, and offense should be average at best. I was thinking 17-6 Jets? Tempted to put some money on the under which is something I very rarely do.

Thoughts?

I thought the Jets weren't supposed to win a game this year? What the hell is Vegas doing making them favorites? It's a sucker bet for sure!!!

Being a 3 point favorite at home says that the boys in Vegas see the game as a pick 'em. The home field is generally considered worth 3 points.

LIking this bet even more with Revis being questioned about Johnson "having his number". I think DR gets even more locked in and he is their biggest weapon on offense. If the run Defense holds up, as I suspect it will....no reason this should go over 40.5. Looks like the line is at 39 on some sites now.

I've been torn on this all week. To the naked eye, that o/u seems like a lock. But Vegas knows all. ALL. They never miss on this sh*t, ever.

First game of the season is tough to predict, even for the money experts. All I know is that I'll be disappointed if the Jets' defense gives up more than 20 to the Bills, and even more disappointed if I lose money in the process.

Archived