Kyle Wilson

AFJF

I counted at least three plays in which he was beaten by at least a step and was lucky to have Alex Smith overthrow his guy each time. Could have easily been beaten for 150ish yards and three TD's, but is a big enough schmuck to wag his finger at the overthrown WR like he'd shut him down. Clown.

He's terrible. It was obvious that he didn't have the instincts for the NFL since his rookie year.

I don't know what's worse, we now have one corner who doesn't help support against the run because he's scared to hit people (Cro), and one who doesn't support the run because his instincts are so bad he doesn't realize it's a running play til the ball carrier is 5 yards passed him(Wilson)

He's terrible. It was obvious that he didn't have the instincts for the NFL since his rookie year.

I don't know what's worse, we now have one corner who doesn't help support against the run because he's scared to hit people (Cro), and one who doesn't support the run because his instincts are so bad he doesn't realize it's a running play til the ball carrier is 5 yards passed him(Wilson)

Cro isn't going to lay the wood, but he's been more than willing to tackle this and last year. As for Wilson, the dude was in on half of the first tackles against the Niners and they were all downhill/in front of him tackles.

I counted at least three plays in which he was beaten by at least a step and was lucky to have Alex Smith overthrow his guy each time. Could have easily been beaten for 150ish yards and three TD's, but is a big enough schmuck to wag his finger at the overthrown WR like he'd shut him down. Clown.

It drives me nuts when he does that. Tanny F'd this first round selection up.

Who drafted this guy?....

All these revisionist draft day guru's

Riddle me this, who was projected at that spot in the draft....we were going D-Back there after getting smoked by Peyton the year before in the AFC Championship game....and at the time, Kyle WIlson was talked about going as high as 7th overall with CLeveland....Cleveland chose Joe Haden

McCourty was picked by Belly right before us, and we took Wilson, who at the time was the BAP in the draft

All these revisionist draft day guru's

Riddle me this, who was projected at that spot in the draft....we were going D-Back there after getting smoked by Peyton the year before in the AFC Championship game....and at the time, Kyle WIlson was talked about going as high as 7th overall with CLeveland....Cleveland chose Joe Haden

McCourty was picked by Belly right before us, and we took Wilson, who at the time was the BAP in the draft

I think it's more the fact that with as many needs as we have, using a 1st rounder on a 3rd CB now looks a tad silly.

I give a lot of leeway for on the field bravado and celebrations. Santonio Holmes' first down celebrations grate on me a little bit, but Kyle Wilson's gestures after getting beat but having Smith overthrow the receiver were absolutely ridiculous. I don't know if he's trying to pump up his own confidence out there or what, but it was painful to watch.

Let's just say that the Jets didn't just sign a CB because McKnight wasn't getting it done.

Wilson is the least of this teams troubles.

The overated, high paid, underperformers are whats burying the NYJ

Sanchez

DeBrick

Harris

Holmes

Mangold

Scott

Thomas

Moore

Slausen

The linebackers are shot or dont care anymore. I mean teams are averaging something like 190 yds rushing??

I know. I insulted the sacred cows of the o-line.

Put your pichforks and torches down.

Just ask yourself.

If these so called all-pros are so fockin good why cant the Jets run left for 4-6yds a pop??

Why?

Honestly I think the team has no belief in Rex or Snachez and is done.

Time to blow it up.

As if the on the field antics weren't bad enough they had a little interview 5 minute interview with him and Eric Allen after the game.

Not only did he say he thought he played well, but he actually threw in, and I'm paraphrasing, "but I'm not about to take credit for playing well when the team lost like this. It's not about that."

The guy gets burnt more than Gatos bong yet has the audacity to act as if he shut em' down.

PASS INCOMPLETE! Trader Mike is at fault becaue it COULD HAVE been complete!

Lol this board man...I don't even like Wilson and this is hard to take seriously.

I was wondering what your Gatoness would evolve into once things actually started going as bad as predicted.

Archived