Jets sign RB Lex Hillard (Patriots)

FoxJet

In order to sign Hilliard, the Jets have had to let WR Patrick Turner go. Turner played in 2 games for the Jets this year and did nothing. Turner had 10 catches for 122 yards and a touchdown in 3 years with the Jets. With this move it is anticipated that Stephen Hill will be returning for Monday night’s game vs. the Texans.

In other moves, the Jets have signed back WR Jordan White to the practice squad and released DB Donnie Fletcher from the practice squad.

Jets | Make roster moves

Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:01:03 -0700

The New York Jets waived WR Patrick Turner Tuesday, Oct. 2. The Jets also re-signed WR Jordan White and released DB Donnie Fletcher from the practice squad.

0 Comments | Source: KFFL.com | Share: facebook.png

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/...l#ixzz28BS44iQB

I know it's just the bottom of the roster, but is this turnover normal? There's like 7 guys that they've cut, signed and cut again already and it's only week 5.

I know it's just the bottom of the roster, but is this turnover normal? There's like 7 guys that they've cut, signed and cut again already and it's only week 5.

Yep. It's just exacerbated by the fact we only closely follow one team; the practice squad is so fluid throughout the season on a lot of these teams it's ridiculous.

This is normal for Tannenbaum, and will continue.

Archived