Press Conference Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish rex would have said now lets go grab a salad!

He didn't lose weight by eating healthy, he lost weight by having a rubber band put around his stomach so he'd feel full sooner. He could have lost the weight easily by eating nutrient dense foods, but he chose to bizarrely have his body cut open and altered to help him lose weight, while he could still eat the sh*t that got him to be a fat **** to begin with.

He didn't lose weight by eating healthy, he lost weight by having a rubber band put around his stomach so he'd feel full sooner. He could have lost the weight easily by eating nutrient dense foods, but he chose to bizarrely have his body cut open and altered to help him lose weight, while he could still eat the sh*t that got him to be a fat **** to begin with.

So... he's still a fat f#ck then?? YAY!!! Fat Rex is Back!

We wont know until we hire an offensive coordinator. Thats his job. Not mine. Im the head coach. Not the offensive coordinator.

ATTACK! UH, don't turn the ball over. DON'T PASS. GROUND AND POUND.

WE ARE f__KIN' DOOMED.

In short, it's a disaster.

The owner is clueless.

The coach is either lying or a total dumsky.

No serious GM nor OC will come here.

disagree.this is new york.if he builds a winner, he is a god.if he fails,he is still incredibly famous and can use rex and woody as a scapegoat.this is a great oppurtunity for any new gm

They have to get Gamble and Norv IMO. Some credibility from somewhere.

Caldwell would bring credibility as well, as would Ross. I don't know how any career oriented pro would want to work side-by-side with Rex though. Seriously.

Yup. Rex was just a good ole boy when he got here. Everybody, even the press, loved him. Now he is Hugo Chavez, and there is nothing the voters (for Jet fans-read "paying customers") can do about it, no matter how much he fails. rex is here to stay, unless Woody takes up a new hobby.

Dear Lord, what did I do to deserve this? I never kicked puppies. I've always been nice to old people. Seriously, what do I have to do to get back on your good side?

Signed,

A Jets Fan

Dear FJF,

Do you know who Joe Namath is? He sold his (and the NY Jets) soul to the devil to win a game. Please direct all inquiries to the Devil.

-Love, God.

disagree.this is new york.if he builds a winner, he is a god.if he fails,he is still incredibly famous and can use rex and woody as a scapegoat.this is a great oppurtunity for any new gm

Problem is this nonsense put every GM candidate on notice that Rex Ryan is the New York Jets. The GM will not be running the show.

Unless Johnson is willing to overpay nobody with working grey matter is taking this GM job unless you overpay them or they promote someone internally.

Archived