Super Bowl Commercial Thread

Maxman

Anyone looking forward more to the commercials than they are to the game?

Yes.

Unfortunately, the commercials have been pretty weak this decade. Best of the 2010's so far has been the Volkswagen Vader spot.

GoDaddy commercials are an abomination of all things creative.

lets see if there is a classic "waste of money spot" where everyone loves the ad but can't remember what company it was for

best example is the "cat herding" ad

Most of the money spent on commercials for the SuperBowl are wastes of money, because of the trend over the past 20 years to generate "buzz".

Attention does not necessarily = conversion of sales or loyalty. It just = attention. Half the shocking ads don't even do a good job ensuring that viewers associate the ad with their brand, as you've pointed out.

If those Two Broke Girls chicks did that entire show in the nude, it would still be the worst show on television.

The brunette one she has that annoying voice, How is that show still around.

If those Two Broke Girls chicks did that entire show in the nude, it would still be the worst show on television.

My roommate in Boston loved that show and New Girl. I would lop off a limb of your choice to **** Zooey Deschanel but I will not sit through her sh*tty TV show. Needless to say this person is no longer my friend.

Ha ha anyone seen the VW Ads yet. wicked ad man!

That guy that posts here in the Volkswagen commercial. Mon.

Who knew that all that happened was the guy bought a new bug? Who was it? Assmop?

I literally cringed and had to look away from the TV

I never thought looking at a hot chick make out could be so disturbing. You couldn't look away. The sound was even worse than the sight and you can't unsee or unhear it. .

Commercials- Meh.

Only enjoyed the Tide and M&M's commercial.

And always love the waste of commercial time like IRobot did. What a way to blow money after laying off workers in october. Im sure if you skipped that waste of an ad, at least some of the 44 people who lost their job could still have it and not be struggling for a job.

Archived