The starter of threads has something to say................

Section 333

I know im a bit late. But I just had to voice my pleasure for the departure of Mr. S Greene. Outside of watching Jets games, drinking Guinness and watching Yankees games, bashing Greene was my favorite past time.

I cant emphasize enough how ecstatic I am that we parted ways with that slow, non hole hitting, brick hands having, non blocking, non blitz picking up POS. Enjoy Tennessee.

Thank you all for your time and courtesy.

IPAs are the devils work. Guiness is overrated, though I do enjoy stouts and porters.

I like dark beer but every time I order a porter I am disappointed, they always seem like a good idea but I just don't enjoy them.  

For Stouts I like Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout and Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout.   Not a stout but my go-to is always Newcastle.  

I like dark beer but every time I order a porter I am disappointed, they always seem like a good idea but I just don't enjoy them.

For Stouts I like Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout and Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout. Not a stout but my go-to is always Newcastle.

I'm also a fan of reds and browns. Samuel Smith Nut brown is great. Craft is the way to go no matter what.

Ill actually take a black and blue (guinness & Blue Moon). Good sh_t

Gross.

Black and brown, Guiness and Newcastle. Except a whole pint of Guiness first, then a whole pint of Newcastle. No reason to mix.

I know im a bit late. But I just had to voice my pleasure for the departure of Mr. S Greene. Outside of watching Jets games, drinking Guinness and watching Yankees games, bashing Greene was my favorite past time.

I cant emphasize enough how ecstatic I am that we parted ways with that slow, non hole hitting, brick hands having, non blocking, non blitz picking up POS. Enjoy Tennessee.

Gross? Have you had it?

Yes. 

Bluemoon is the type of beer you drop an orange wedge in. That sh*t has no business being mixed with Guinness, imo. To each, his own, but I think it's gross.

I don't like black and tan either though, black and brown, black and red, are okay. I'd rather just drink my Guinness un-cut like a man. Then have myself a second pint of something like Newcastle if I want different. 

Yes. 

Bluemoon is the type of beer you drop an orange wedge in. That sh*t has no business being mixed with Guinness, imo. To each, his own, but I think it's gross.

I don't like black and tan either though, black and brown, black and red, are okay. I'd rather just drink my Guinness un-cut like a man. Then have myself a second pint of something like Newcastle if I want different. 

You havent tried the drink. you've tried an ingredient in the drink.

It's clear you've had one too many guinness to drink and i disagree the dude might be slow but he got the job done

so many times. before. thanks for the good times and the bad times peace greeneman!

You havent tried the drink. you've tried an ingredient in the drink.

No, I've tried it. It's gross. Get over it dude, I've got a man's beer palette and you... well, whatever.

I hate Guiness. I like my beer to not have the viscosity of motor oil.

Guinness drinks much lighter than it looks.

You must be slurping up Black and Jizzes. 

It's clear you've had one too many guinness to drink and i disagree the dude might be slow but he got the job done

so many times. before. thanks for the good times and the bad times peace greeneman!

By "so many times" you mean the 2 playoff games like 4 years ago right? LOL

For Stouts I like Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout and Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout.   Not a stout but my go-to is always Newcastle.  

Newcastle is a go-to for me as well. In fact I put that Beertender thing on my wedding registry just because I want it for Newcastle drafts at home. Otherwise it's worthless, Heineken is one of the worst beers of all time.

I always liked Greene and thought he was a good # 2 back.  Treating him like a # 1 was a mistake.  But I can't think of a worse option for the WCO so they had no choice but to let him walk. 

Getting a RB that can catch is a huge priority.

2nd round?

I always liked Greene and thought he was a good # 2 back. Treating him like a # 1 was a mistake. But I can't think of a worse option for the WCO so they had no choice but to let him walk.

2nd round?

Probably not the 2nd round. Possibly 3rd or 4th. Goodson can catch out of the backfield and so can McKnight, in theory. Don't forget Powell too. Can't see a RB early without addressing the offensive line and tight end first.

Probably not the 2nd round. Possibly 3rd or 4th. Goodson can catch out of the backfield and so can McKnight, in theory. Don't forget Powell too. Can't see a RB early without addressing the offensive line and tight end first.

Just looked up Powell's stats.  He had 17 catches and was thrown to 35 times.  I am not blaming Powell for that, I can't remember him having many drops.  What I am saying is that about sums up the Jets season.

17 / 35 when throwing to the running back.  Other teams probably have a 75% completion percentage for those kind of passes.

Just looked up Powell's stats. He had 17 catches and was thrown to 35 times. I am not blaming Powell for that, I can't remember him having many drops. What I am saying is that about sums up the Jets season.

17 / 35 when throwing to the running back. Other teams probably have a 75% completion percentage for those kind of passes.

I think Goodson is going to be the pass catcher. He was pretty good in that role in Carolina.

I always liked Greene and thought he was a good # 2 back.  Treating him like a # 1 was a mistake.  But I can't think of a worse option for the WCO so they had no choice but to let him walk. 

2nd round?

I've fallen for Gio Bernard and I can't get up.

I know he shat the bed in workouts but I like Stepfan Taylor...Not anywhere close to rounds 1-5, but he super productive and versatile in college for 3 years.

I'm glad my American friends have come a long way with your beer drinking. Rather than "The King of Beers" lol How they get away with that I have no idea.

I drink beer to get wasted, period.

If I want to drink something for the taste, I'll grab a Coke or a Dr. Pepper

I have no interest in paying $20 for a 12 pack

I drink beer to get wasted, period.

If I want to drink something for the taste, I'll grab a Coke or a Dr. Pepper

I have no interest in paying $20 for a 12 pack

It's more like 15 for 12 and most craft beers have higher alcohol content than your Bud Light or whatever other horse piss you ingest has. So technically, you're doing it wrong on multiple levels. But everyone likes what they like, so you just have to decide if you'd rather spend a few extra bucks or drink terrible beer. Choose your own adventure.

Archived