Jets | Mohamed Massaquoi signs

FoxJet

Is this signing out of concern for Edwards or is it that they do they are going to have to fight with Holmes to get him on the field. (if you accept the story that some of the jets management may think Holmes is dogging it)

Saw a tweet earlier from one of the scribes that said the Jets were interested in him when FA first opened, but he was looking for real money then 

I'd imagine you're going to see a lot of these types of players filtering through the team this year, especially at WR and TE. They have to fund dudes who will be here three years from now.

agreed...however, as i'm sure YOU know " the dudes who will be here three years from now " are NOT on our present roster...

:frown:

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

I'd imagine you're going to see a lot of these types of players filtering through the team this year, especially at WR and TE. They have to fund dudes who will be here three years from now.

It almost CERTAINLY won't be Muhammad Massaquoi however. Jets need to beat the bushes for players, but Idzik please know the difference between a player and a has been. Obamanu has more upside and even Edwards is better.

It almost CERTAINLY won't be Muhammad Massaquoi however. Jets need to beat the bushes for players, but Idzik please know the difference between a player and a has been. Obamanu has more upside and even Edwards is better.

Has been????

Guys like 25-26

I don't mind bringing in talent to see what sticks, but I am afraid of the implications.  If we are bringing in UDFA types, like Martin Rucker.  That's fine.  Bringing in a young veteran who doesn't present a glaring upgrade to the position means that a roster spot might be stripped from a developmental player who still has PS eligibility.  

If this is a trick to sneak Ryan Spadola onto the practice squad, and we lose him to another team.  I'm going to be pissed. 

Archived