These teams were supposed to be way better than us.

Jetsfan80

Giants 0-3

Steelers 0-2 (down 24-10 at halftime)

Redskins 0-3

Packers 1-2

49ers 1-2

Falcons 1-2

Vikings 0-3

Panthers 1-2

Bucs 0-3

(Not to mention, the 2-1 Texans, outscored 82-70 thus far, haven't exactly been setting the world on fire either)

Jets:  2-1

What gives here?

Giants 0-3

Redskins 0-3

Packers 1-2

49ers 1-2

Falcons 1-2

Vikings 0-3

Panthers 1-2

Bucs 0-3

(Not to mention, the 2-1 Texans, outscored 82-70 thus far, haven't exactly been setting the world on fire either)

Jets: 2-1

What gives here?

Funny though outside tge giants and tb. We probably jump none if these teams in the rankings

Giants 0-3

Redskins 0-3

Packers 1-2

49ers 1-2

Falcons 1-2

Vikings 0-3

Panthers 1-2

Bucs 0-3

What gives here?

Tampa gifted us a win.  Buffalo sucks dick.  We're not exactly world beaters at 2-1, but hey... we're 2-1.  We are what are record says we are. 

Tampa gifted us a win.  Buffalo sucks dick.  We're not exactly world beaters at 2-1, but hey... we're 2-1.  We are what are record says we are. 

We were also VERY close to being 3-0.  Meanwhile the Giants lose 38-0 to the Panthers.  38-0.  We may not be one of the "haves" yet but we're not one of the "have nots" at this time, either.

We were also VERY close to being 3-0.  Meanwhile the Giants lose 45-0 to the Panthers.  45-0.  We may not be one of the "haves" yet but we're not one of the "have nots" at this time, either.

We're still not very good.  But 2 wins are 2 wins.

I dont give a sh!t about the Giants and neither should you.  Time for people to stop having such a complex about the fu#cking giants.

We're still not very good.  But 2 wins are 2 wins.

I dont give a sh!t about the Giants and neither should you.  Time for people to stop having such a complex about the fu#cking giants.

I'm just saying they're the most surprising of the 0-3 teams because of the way they lost today.  Certainly the Steelers getting run over by the Bears tonight would be the other.  2 well-respected franchises, 0-6 combined.  Yet no one will be calling them circuses.  

I'm just saying they're the most surprising of the 0-3 teams because of the way they lost today.  Certainly the Steelers getting run over by the Bears tonight would be the other.  2 well-respected franchises, 0-6 combined.  Yet no one will be calling them circuses.

Giants are a hot mess.  But you cant be a circus without drama & assh0les like the jets have(had?)  What about the Giants makes them a circus?  Nothing.  They just stink. And coughlin will be back on the hot seat.

No one will ever have the circus like the Jets the past few years as far as media coverage, unless the Bengals of old move to one of the major cities. I mean christ, Aldon Smith was sh*tfaced and trashed his car that had an LA's party-worth of drugs in it two days prior to the game and Harbaugh let him play, yet I haven't heard too much about it.  The only reason the kid is taking a leave/going to rehab is because upper management stepped in.  Can you imagine the sh*tstorm we'd get from the media outlets if Wilkerson or Cromartie crashed his car while absolutely face and then played in the next game? It'd be insane. 

I'm just saying they're the most surprising of the 0-3 teams because of the way they lost today. Certainly the Steelers getting run over by the Bears tonight would be the other. 2 well-respected franchises, 0-6 combined. Yet no one will be calling them circuses.

oy... 2 teams that have won 2+ SB's each in the last decade vs a team that's hosted 1 wild card playoff game during that timeframe and won NOTHING.. and you honestly are perplexed as to why they'd be getting the benefit of the doubt whereas we don't?

Giants 0-3

Redskins 0-3

Packers 1-2

49ers 1-2

Falcons 1-2

Vikings 0-3

Panthers 1-2

Bucs 0-3

What gives here?

Parity??

Meh, and Geno gift-wrapped a week two victory for the Pats. Like you said, the team is 2-1. I think that's a fair representation of this year's NYJ so far. Pretty good showing for a team the evil media loved to put at the very bottom of their so-called power rankings before the season.

We were also VERY close to being 3-0.  Meanwhile the Giants lose 38-0 to the Panthers.  38-0.  We may not be one of the "haves" yet but we're not one of the "have nots" at this time, either.

Jets are better than I expected them to be so far, but the NE loss still galls me. Gates should have been thrown off the team for his 'efforts' in that one. As usual the Jets let one get away, but I am not going to piss on the parade. A better test comes up against Tennessee and Atlanta. I think Jets beat Pittsburgh at home then get Pats again. If Jets go into the bye week with a winning record I will have a boner the size of Manhattan.

Giants 0-3

Redskins 0-3

Packers 1-2

49ers 1-2

Falcons 1-2

Vikings 0-3

Panthers 1-2

Bucs 0-3

What gives here?

Good thread 80. You are what your record says you are, the Jets play has been ugly so far and they've still clawed their way to 2-1.

Funny though outside tge giants and tb. We probably jump none if these teams in the rankings

Who ******* cars about week 4 power rankings, LOL

Good thread 80. You are what your record says you are, the Jets play has been ugly so far and they've still clawed their way to 2-1.

I do. I cant wait till they come out!! After the game is over tonight I will go to nfl.com and continuously hit refresh until they are posted.

Who ******* cars about week 4 power rankings, LOL

Archived