Roethlisberger will be available

Gastineau Lives

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1181/ben-roethlisberger

Appearing on GameDay Morning, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Ben Roethlisberger is not happy in Pittsburgh and the Steelers will listen to trade offers in the spring.

According to Rap Sheet, Roethlisberger's issues aren't just Todd Haley-related. The Steelers fielded trade offers for Big Ben last offseason, but they would surely have to be blown away to deal him. It's already hard enough to find franchise quarterbacks. Roethlisberger just wants to win. In the unlikely event Roethlisberger is dealt, NFL Network mentioned the Cardinals and Big Ben's former offensive boss Bruce Arians as a potential landing spot.

Want.

I'd go after him in a heartbeat if the price is right, this league isn't about stroking the ego of the QB you drafted, if this is about championships, Roethlisberger could make us SB contenders immediately and for the next 5 years, and if we win just one, that's enough for me as a fan. And I said this as one who believes in Geno, but I'd rather increase my chances to win right now.

Be forewarned about taking Pittsburgh Steeler castoffs. Remember the last one we took who we all KNEW was going to be a steal and a GREAT pick-up to lead us (finally) back to the promised land. Tha guy's name was Neil O'Donnell and he was a walking disaster. When the Rooneys dump a player trust that they know what they are doing.

Be forewarned about taking Pittsburgh Steeler castoffs. Remember the last one we took who we all KNEW was going to be a steal and a GREAT pick-up to lead us (finally) back to the promised land. Tha guy's name was Neil O'Donnell and he was a walking disaster. When the Rooneys dump a player trust that they know what they are doing.

How are they even remotely the same player?

i thought you were talking about Santonio

Our team is so talent depleted and if we give up a couple firsts to get him, it'll be even more barren without the ability to reload. If this were 2009 or 2010 I'd be all in, but it's not and his body has taken a decade of beatings. Pass.

^^^^^^^^^^ This

Jets management messed up not once but TWICE in QB arena. Should have drafted Joe Flacco in 08 instead of Gholston , or should have taken Russell Wilson two years ago. God Tanenbaum sucked at his job and Rex was right there joined at the hip. Idzik needs to send Rex out of the draft room this year or muzzle him completely.

Jets management messed up not once but TWICE in QB arena. Should have drafted Joe Flacco in 08 instead of Gholston , or should have taken Russell Wilson two years ago. God Tanenbaum sucked at his job and Rex was right there joined at the hip. Idzik needs to send Rex out of the draft room this year or muzzle him completely.

You forgot John Conner the Terminator Rexs pick.

Archived