The nonsense that's allowed at Foxboro is embarrassing

Matt39

Can't be happy about injuries....

I see a lot of this " outcry" nowadays, sorry maybe I'm old school but when did I have to start crying when a hated rivals key player gets hurt?...#1 I didn't cause the injury,.#2 it's not like he had a massive brain injury or cancer....it's a multi multi millionaire athlete who needs knee surgery....he'll be fine,..

I told a manager at work today that the Pats were losing but that they would be handed a gift penalty to win the game.  When I start laughing hysterically, he asked why I was laughing and I showed him the play by play on my phone where it had the penalty.  Then I saw the replay when I got home and got pissed all over again after actually seeing that lame penalty called.  I still think PI should only be 15 yards.  I'm sick of watching teams score by just heaving the ball up and then getting like a 50-60 yard penalty.  That's just wrong.  College does it right.

I told a manager at work today that the Pats were losing but that they would be handed a gift penalty to win the game.  When I start laughing hysterically, he asked why I was laughing and I showed him the play by play on my phone where it had the penalty.  Then I saw the replay when I got home and got pissed all over again after actually seeing that lame penalty called.  I still think PI should only be 15 yards.  I'm sick of watching teams score by just heaving the ball up and then getting like a 50-60 yard penalty.  That's just wrong.  College does it right.

No arguments there.

Again, I think it was a PI.  McFadden had his arms on him, appears to be trying to grab him before the ball arrives and at no time made a play on the ball.

I agree about the 15 yards,..NFL reason is coaches would teach players to tackle a receiver every time they got beat, does that happen in college a lot I really don't follow college closely enough?...either way it's a chance most fans would be willing to take, 50 yard ticky tack penalties are killing the game

Archived