Jet fans nightmare- Pats playing in our stadium for the championship

faba

The Pats aren't fun to watch. They are the most boring good team ever. 

I can watch their games and literally predict exactly when they will get the calls that turn the game back over to them. I did it 3 times this season, my wife was like "whu???"

Impressive, I know.

The Pats aren't fun to watch. They are the most boring good team ever. 

When are the JETS going to get a boring team to watch that wins the division every year and has won 3SB's over the past decade or so, and has a HOF QB that slings it all over the yard, and just came back I believe from a 24-0 deficit and 19-6 deficit? Whats it like to be bored watching your team?

When are the JETS going to get a boring team to watch that wins the division every year and has won 3SB's over the past decade or so, and has a HOF QB that slings it all over the yard, and just came back I believe from a 24-0 deficit and 19-6 deficit? Whats it like to be bored watching your team?

Yeah like I can be bored watching my team win the division every year

OK with Denver losing last night-Pats have the edge for home field going into the last three games

Unless the rookie WRs all of a sudden have their balls drop, no pun intended, the Patriots are not winning the AFC. 

It would have been difficult with that depleted D and a relatively healthy Gronk.

Without Gronk this offense has looked bad, not Jets' bad, but bad.   

They can win a game in the playoffs, but are just as likely to be one and done.

OK with Denver losing last night-Pats have the edge for home field going into the last three games

New York Jets fans dream?

By some miracle slip in to the playoffs, and get to face the Patriots in the first round, because they are the only playoff team in the AFC the Jets can beat!

I know, and have zero hope for the Jets to make the playoffs!

Did you watch those games? Yeah, they came back but it wasn't thrilling in any way. It was more annoying than anything else. 

Belichick and Brady are so joyless it sucks the fun out of it. They are soulless and robotic. 

Unless the rookie WRs all of a sudden have their balls drop, no pun intended, the Patriots are not winning the AFC. 

It would have been difficult with that depleted D and a relatively healthy Gronk.

I hope this is the case, but Denver and Manning choked at home last year and looked like crap last night at home.  Plus they choked away a 24-0 lead to the Pats already.   I hope they would win, but Manning has never been a good cold weather QB.   So home or on the road it's going to be cold.

Looking at the AFC, anything is possible, but it's not like there are any sure fire teams.   The Bengals?  I doubt they win in NE.   The Ravens/Chargers/Dolphins/Jets and every other AFC team?  I doubt any of those teams make it out of the wildcard game.           The Colts?  Has anybody watched the colts the past month?  

The Chiefs.  Could be interesting, but they haven't really beaten good teams and Reid has been known to choke away Championship games.   

The sad reality is if the Pats get home field advantage, it would take them stinking it up and choking to not make it to the super bowl.   Hey you never know, remember the Ravens beat them down and the Jets and Sanchez beat them up in back to back years.     But the AFC really isn't that good.   Denver has no defense and Manning is a choker. 

As far as the Super Bowl.. Who knows.    It's in NJ.   So if the Seahawks or Saints make it, both teams are great, but they are far greater at home than on the road. And it'll be like a bad road game in a cold climate for those teams.   

I would rather the Pats choke up in the divisional round and not even make it.  The Pats even getting to another super bowl, win or lose, and in the stadium where the Jets play, would just suck.   For the Giants,  it might suck, but they already beat the Pats in two recent super bowls.   For the Jets, the Jets cant' even beat the Pats for a division title.    And they haven't been to a super bowl in over 40 years.   So it'll be far worse for the Jets and as a Jets fan.   I am sick of the Pats getting all the calls and still getting back to damn super bowls.  Even though they haven't won, they still came close and are still competing for one every year.   Whereas the Jets seem to need to sneak into the playoffs all the time.     

So sorry, but I'd rather they don't even make it.   

Did you watch those games? Yeah, they came back but it wasn't thrilling in any way. It was more annoying than anything else.

Belichick and Brady are so joyless it sucks the fun out of it. They are soulless and robotic.

lol come on. this post isn't your fault because you've been beaten down for 14 straight seasons, but come on.

OK, thats different though. I agree that Brady and Belichick give the feeling of having root canal surgery, and can be onery and faceless, and maybe do suck the fun out of it sometimes, but to say that a HOF QB slinging the ball all over the yard and coming back from 24-0 against the best team in football is boring, well thats just plain disingenuous.

lol come on. this post isn't your fault because you've been beaten down for 14 straight seasons, but come on.

I'm dead serious. I would love to root for a team that wins all the time. But it would be nice if they could look like they are enjoying themselves while they do it. 

Belichick and Brady are both literally living out their dreams. Why do they both look like they are sitting in a dentist's chair every Sunday?

Give me a guy like Pete Carroll who actually seems to love what he's doing. It's what I loved about him when he coached the Jets. Drove me crazy as an ND fan watching him do it at USC but I didn't hate him nearly as much as I hate Belichick. I would actually have a little bit of grudging respect for Belichick if the miserable prick didn't look like he hates his job so much. Seriously, the only time you ever see a picture of this guy with a smile on his face he is doing anything but coaching a football game. 

OK, thats different though. I agree that Brady and Belichick give the feeling of having root canal surgery, and can be onery and faceless, and maybe do suck the fun out of it sometimes, but to say that a HOF QB slinging the ball all over the yard and coming back from 24-0 against the best team in football is boring, well thats just plain disingenuous.

It is when he seems to do it so robotically. The only time Brady ever shows emotion is when he is trying to show someone up like he did with that kid on the Steelers a few years ago. The guy is just a massive a$$hole. I would think that if he played for the Jets, I just wouldn't hate him so much. 

Right on cue.

Archived