I decided to start posting here more again

Maxman

As many of you know I had to take a leave of absence from the site for a few weeks recently.  While I was away I thought a lot about the site, it was the first time I was ever away from it more than a few days which only happened a few times.

Anyhow -- I realized that I don't post enough.  I just wanted to share that I will be posting more.  Because I know how special I am to you all and this makes you happy.  :)

Seriously here is to a great offseason of talking NY Jets football.  Can't wait to see what changes Rex Ryan has in store next year.  I heard that he is going to get more hands on with the offense next season.  That should produce big results!

As many of you know I had to take a leave of absence from the site for a few weeks recently.  While I was away I thought a lot about the site, it was the first time I was ever away from it more than a few days which only happened a few times.

Anyhow -- I realized that I don't post enough.  I just wanted to share that I will be posting more.  Because I know how special I am to you all and this makes you happy.   :)

Seriously here is to a great offseason of talking NY Jets football.  Can't wait to see what changes Rex Ryan has in store next year.  I heard that he is going to get more hands on with the offense next season.  That should produce big results!

get him teh weaponz

What should you do if WEIGHT is your issue. 

Start walking with me in the mornings Sal. I also have started to grab and shake the hard fat that surrounds my stomach area in the hope that perhaps moving it around a little might prompt some of it to start going away. I did about 3 miles just now.

Start walking with me in the mornings Sal. I also have started to grab and shake the hard fat that surrounds my stomach area in the hope that perhaps moving it around a little might prompt some of it to start going away. I did about 3 miles just now.

I tried walking in the morning Jimmy, but the damn food kept falling out of my mouth.  Not as easy as it looks.

Cause hes a dolfin rat.

He does Nutri system commercials for the money but uses Jenny Craig for really losing weight.

No way.  Tried both. Nutisystem is like trying to lose wait by eating the worst TV dinners ever.  Truly a horrific thing to do to a human.  Jenny Craig gives you the worst textured and tasting nutrition bars you have ever tried.  Upside of Jenny Craig is they use to have at least one hot chick working at the center and so you have that. 

No way.  Tried both. Nutisystem is like trying to lose wait by eating the worst TV dinners ever.  Truly a horrific thing to do to a human.  Jenny Craig gives you the worst textured and tasting nutrition bars you have ever tried.  Upside of Jenny Craig is they use to have at least one hot chick working at the center and so you have that. 

I don't know how heavy you are because you joke around a lot. But if you are very heavy, I am of the opinion that the best nutritional plan is to go Paleo diet with one night a week to eat whatever you want to keep you sane and your metabolism stoked. I was a personal trainer for a very long time and found that most people who are very heavy are very insulin insensitive and respond very well to a paleo style diet. Also, there is not really as much of a concept of calorie counting, as long as you go more on the veggie side than the fruit side you can usually eat a lot and lose weight. First few days can suck, but once you get used to it you are often way less hungry because you don't have the big dips in blood sugar levels and all the bad sh!t that comes along with that.

Anyhow -- I realized that I don't post enough.  I just wanted to share that I will be posting more.  Because I know how special I am to you all and this makes you happy.   :)

I decided to post more as well but no one gave a crap. :winking0001:

I don't know how heavy you are because you joke around a lot. But if you are very heavy, I am of the opinion that the best nutritional plan is to go Paleo diet with one night a week to eat whatever you want to keep you sane and your metabolism stoked. I was a personal trainer for a very long time and found that most people who are very heavy are very insulin insensitive and respond very well to a paleo style diet. Also, there is not really as much of a concept of calorie counting, as long as you go more on the veggie side than the fruit side you can usually eat a lot and lose weight. First few days can suck, but once you get used to it you are often way less hungry because you don't have the big dips in blood sugar levels and all the bad sh!t that comes along with that.

How heavy I am?  About this heavy.

bigdraws-1.jpg

The first change is going to be Rex himself saying fare-thee-well. I know Idzik will see right through the players saying how hard they play for him, because they really don't. I look at the team at 5-4 coming off a bye - with two weeks to prepare for a Buffalo team that was getting creamed weekly. The Jets laid down in classic style and stayed down for the Fins as well the next week. Don't be afraid of a Rex-less future because it is almost here.

Actually pretty happy about this.  There's been a sharp influx of dimwits around here lately.

Archived