Would you bring Winslow back?

AFJF

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good question. I don't think the combo of Cumberland, Winslow and Sudfeld will cut it. 

We complain about weapons but where do you want them?? 

Ivory and Powell deserve roster spots.

I think they're penciling in Kerley as their 3/slot, Nelson as their 2, and Hill should still make the team probably as a 4.

So besides looking for the stud #1 at WR and a change of pace/3rd down type RB, where else do they end up going for all these weapons they're so void of?

I wouldn't rule Ed Reed out if he is ready to accept a limited role all year.  

Honestly, if ever there was a player who was completely toast it's Reed imo. Love love love him. One of my favorite players of all time. As with Lott, still cool to get to have seen him in a Jets uniform. 

Honestly, if ever there was a player who was completely toast it's Reed imo. Love love love him. One of my favorite players of all time. As with Lott, still cool to get to have seen him in a Jets uniform. 

I am not going to argue to bring him back, just saying that I won't be upset it he is here for a vet minimum deal as a backup next season.

the idea of "bringing these guys back" means they show up to camp and if they show enough, play on a min deal. That's ok. If they stink and there are better options, see ya. 

didn't you tell me it would be a miracle if winslow and colon lasted the whole season ?  and that you would EBT me $1,000 ?

didn't you tell me it would be a miracle if winslow and colon lasted the whole season ?  and that you would EBT me $1,000 ?

Nit picking I know, but technically he didn't last the whole season, he was suspended 4 games.  Depends how the bet was worded  

Nit picking I know, but technically he didn't last the whole season, he was suspended 4 games.  Depends how the bet was worded  

it was clearly injury, there was no specific or implied reference to suspension, abduction or performance.  there was no bet, I just made that up

but he was bangin that drum pretty hard over the summer, that all of idziks guys sucked and would get hurt

it was clearly injury, there was no specific or implied reference to suspension, abduction or performance.  there was no bet, I just made that up

but he was bangin that drum pretty hard over the summer, that all of idziks guys sucked and would get hurt

Yeah I remember.  Have mercy, Bit's had a tough decade

Cumberland experiment is over.  I say let him walk - if no ones tries to sign him then offer minimum.

Certainly letting go of both Winslow AND Cumberland would be fine by me, but if I'm only choosing one, I'm keeping Cumberland.  His measurables are better than Orange Julius' in Denver.

Getting Jimmy Graham solves like 90 % of our offensive problems.  Pipe dream, I know, but still.

If he comes in a package deal with Brees, sure.  I'm not sure that he'll be the same player here but it certainly won't make things worse.  And yes, pipe dream that NO lets him go given how cheap TEs are under the Franchise Tag.

Archived