Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obv bullying among 350lb adult male millionaires is a major human rights issue, U2 should do a benefit concert or something

Bono is onstage clapping slowly and sonorously declaring.....

'Every time I clap (pause) my hands (pause) a child dies in Africa.'

At which point an unusually intelligent person in the audience shouts 'Well, stop f**king clapping, you idiot!!'

You asked why Wells was chosen because you never heard of him.  You found out that he had conducted big time investigations of this nature before,  so you decided that it didn't matter who he was, his opinion didn't mean more than anyone else's.

If he was just some guy with no credentials, you would be emphasizing that.  Now that you know he has credentials, you decide that everybody's opinion counts the same, who cares about credentials.

Actually, if he had ruled that nothing had happened and Incognito wasn't at fault for anything, Matt would be the first person here beating his chest and claiming this guy was an expert, blah, blah, blah

From all i've heard about the situation, I think martin is just soft and scared.

Dammit your a O-line man

If you ain't like it you should've punched him in his damn mouth.

I don't want incognito not because of that other crap, our team won't tolerate that. But because I trust winters more then him.

Btw - locker rooms can be harsh through some peoples eyes, a little profanity isn't the worst until some one makes a big deal out of it.

From all i've heard about the situation, I think martin is just soft and scared.

Dammit your a O-line man

I don't want incognito not because of that other crap, our team won't tolerate that. But because I trust winters more then him.

Btw - locker rooms can be harsh through some peoples eyes, a little profanity isn't the worst until some one makes a big deal out of it.

Amirite!?

top_new.jpg

Larz as far as Martin playing again I think him not cooperating with the NFLPA rep points to him leaving football.

Also another interesting note Martin in 2012 elected not to participate in any if the strength or conditioning drills at the combine due to a sudden bout with food poisoning. He then bombed his pro day.

screw the NFLPA, they sold their players down the river in the last CBA by settling for less workouts in the summer and getting tiny cap increases in exchange.  lol

I"d tell them to f off as well

both guys look like idiots, a lot of dirty laundry out there, but I think an owner is more likely to give a "sensitive" OL another chance than a giant douchebag another chance

heck, most owners probably call their mom and cry. 

screw the NFLPA, they sold their players down the river in the last CBA by settling for less workouts in the summer and getting tiny cap increases in exchange.  lol

I"d tell them to f off as well

both guys look like idiots, a lot of dirty laundry out there, but I think an owner is more likely to give a "sensitive" OL another chance than a giant douchebag another chance

heck, most owners probably call their mom and cry. 

I guess he has the money/backing to be the one player not part of the Union but I don't see that happening. But again that gives some merit to the belief that the Wells hiring was pre approved by Martin's camp(Wells and the Martin's are both Harvard alum's fwiw, overlapping years too)

As far as not joining the union I don't even know if you're allowed to do that.

I'd agree regarding the sensitivity/douche thing- but Martin is a bad player.

Dammit your a O-line man

Assault is always the answer.

. But again that gives some merit to the belief that the Wells hiring was pre approved by Martin's camp(Wells and the Martin's are both Harvard alum's fwiw, overlapping years too)

LOL!  Harvard tends to produce a lot of people in prominent places.

Six of the present day Supreme Court Justices went to Harvard Law School.  I suppose if one of the cases they're hearing is argued by a lawyer from the same school-a very likely occurence-it means the fix is in. 

Boy, what a blockbuster idea that is.  Imagine all those fixed Supreme Court cases.

LOL!  Harvard tends to produce a lot of people in prominent places.

Six of the present day Supreme Court Justices went to Harvard Law School.  I suppose if one of the cases they're hearing is argued by a lawyer from the same school-a very likely occurence-it means the fix is in. 

Boy, what a blockbuster idea that is.  Imagine all those fixed Supreme Court cases.

It's certainly worth noting. Is it out of the realm of possibility that Martin's parents knew Ted Wells prior to this investigation? Also considering Martin not cooperating with the NFLPA rep and the report mysteriously leaving out Martin's frequent drug use, reciprocation of foul language and showing up to the practice facility inebriated. Food for thought.

.Is it out of the realm of possibility that Martin's parents knew Ted Wells prior to this investigation?

Not at all.  The population of the US is 316 million, so there is a one in 316 million chance that Martin's parents knew Wells.  If we can get ancestry.com on the case, we might find out that Wells and Martin's mom share a common ancestor in the 14th century, making each the other's 11th cousin five times removed.

Minor details?

At Nebraska as a sophomore, he was accused of spitting on a Troy State player. Two weeks later, he picked a fight with a Penn State player. In the season finale against Colorado, he cost his team the game by getting flagged for a late personal foul penalty. In the spring of 2003, he got in a fight during practice and was suspended indefinitely. The team sent him to anger management therapy. In Feb. 2004 he got in a fight at a party and was charged with three counts of assault. However, he entered the season with high expectations only to be suspended indefinitely for violations of team rules on Sept. 1. The final straw being a locker room fight. He then left the University of Nebraska. 

Later that month, he transferred to Oregon, only to be dismissed from the team a week later for failing to enter an anger management program, which was one of his coach's conditions. 

Flash forward to 2009 with the Rams. In December, Incognito head butts multiple Titans players, drawing a 15-yard penalty. Steve Spagnolo benched him and the two got into a heated argument on the sidelines. It was second time that year Incognito was benched for losing his composure. The Rams had had enough and waived him that week. In his four years with the Rams, Incognito drew 38 penalties, including 7 unnecessary roughness calls - the most in the league during that span.

The Bills picked Incognito up for the remainder of the 2009 season. He started the final three games of the year at right guard, even blocking for Fred Jackson's 212 yard game. He was a restricted free agent. However, the Bills declined to re-sign him. 

The he went to the Dolphins, and we all know what happened there. 

At Nebraska as a sophomore, he was accused of spitting on a Troy State player. Two weeks later, he picked a fight with a Penn State player. In the season finale against Colorado, he cost his team the game by getting flagged for a late personal foul penalty. In the spring of 2003, he got in a fight during practice and was suspended indefinitely. The team sent him to anger management therapy. In Feb. 2004 he got in a fight at a party and was charged with three counts of assault. However, he entered the season with high expectations only to be suspended indefinitely for violations of team rules on Sept. 1. The final straw being a locker room fight. He then left the University of Nebraska. 

Later that month, he transferred to Oregon, only to be dismissed from the team a week later for failing to enter an anger management program, which was one of his coach's conditions. 

Flash forward to 2009 with the Rams. In December, Incognito head butts multiple Titans players, drawing a 15-yard penalty. Steve Spagnolo benched him and the two got into a heated argument on the sidelines. It was second time that year Incognito was benched for losing his composure. The Rams had had enough and waived him that week. In his four years with the Rams, Incognito drew 38 penalties, including 7 unnecessary roughness calls - the most in the league during that span.

The Bills picked Incognito up for the remainder of the 2009 season. He started the final three games of the year at right guard, even blocking for Fred Jackson's 212 yard game. He was a restricted free agent. However, the Bills declined to re-sign him. 

Thanks, I knew this stuff. When I said minor details I was being sarcastic because someone here called holier than thou for having a negative opinion of this loon.He would be in jail or a psych ward or both if he was not a pro football player. When his career dries up he is screwed and that should be fairly soon.

Thanks, I knew this stuff. When I said minor details I was being sarcastic because someone here called holier than thou for having a negative opinion of this loon.He would be in jail or a psych ward or both if he was not a pro football player. When his career dries up he is screwed and that should be fairly soon.

The only time he's left a team without disciplinary issue being involved is when the Bills declined to match the Dolphins offer. 

But his history leads one to believe that there may have been problems even during his three week stay in Buffalo as he played well but they declined to match the offer made to him by a division rival. 

sign this beast

Archived