The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

Maxman

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming back into the 3rd round would cost us our 4th from Tampa, 5th and maybe our 6th if we wanted to get in at around 90 or so... 

Who would you want to trade up for though? I'd rather just take all the 4ths on flawed super athletic players. Surprised they chose Mcdougle over Gaines. Villain must be crying right now.

OK missed last 7 games because of injuries or probably would have gone higher according to Kiper

The fact that this guy missed the last 7 games would have just  caused his draft stock to drop back back back.  I dont like where this guy was picked.  Teams don't pick players who were injured that long until the late rounds.  I wouldn't have a problem if he was a 6th round pick. Bryant, McGill or Jackson would have been a much better pick.     

Who would you want to trade up for though? I'd rather just take all the 4ths on flawed super athletic players. Surprised they chose Mcdougle over Gaines. Villain must be crying right now.

im a bit tight at the result tonight. i can understand not trading up for matthews because of amaro, but to pass on gaines?

Yeah, because the "Lindenwood guy" is far better than the "Maryland guy." No, not the guy who had 9 INTs in one year, and 13 career INTs... and is a far better athlete. Instead, another guy who has had multiple injury issues and has 6 career INTs, and should have been a late round pick at best. Desir will be big time in the NFL so:

Bannable.

looking at McDougle's injury history, there's alot of stuff but it's all upper body. Shoulder... hand... he can still run like the wind. 

it's not like taking a guy who blew his ACL twice

ps- I hate the Pats even more for taking Jimmy Garappolo. bastards.

McDougle the next Richard Sherman? Anyone ready to call it?

He looks like a slot corner, tbh... it's like we're addressing the parts of our secondary that get burned regularly: slot WR and TE kill us.

Also looks like a good candidate for returning punts and sh*t.

He looks like a slot corner, tbh... it's like we're addressing the parts of our secondary that get burned regularly: slot WR and TE kill us.

Also looks like a good candidate for returning punts and sh*t.

He will replace Kyle Wilson in 2015. We need a corner not a slot corner right now. 

He will replace Kyle Wilson in 2015. We need a corner not a slot corner right now. 

I'll call Idzik and let him know. I'll do my best to convey it like a teen girl the way you would. Just gimme a second... brb

Colts got Moncrief

SOB!  He would have been perfect.  We need a speedster to stretch the field for Decker and Kerley. Oh wait I forgot we have Stephen Hill.  Who needs another WR when we have Stephen Hill and Eugene.  

Montcrief, but he's gone now.

SOB!  He would have been perfect.  We need a speedster to stretch the field for Decker and Kerley. Oh wait I forgot we have Stephen Hill.  Who needs another WR when we have Stephen Hill and Eugene.  

3rd round WRs aren't just going to drop in and have huge impact. This is going to be a make or break year for Hill, I'm guessing we draft someone raw and develop them to eventually replace Hill if he doesn't "get it" this year.

Archived