Rex is horrendous

jgb

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you KNOW that had this thread been posted over on Jets Insider, there would have been calls for it to be dumped before it even got off the first page

and i would've been banned for posting it

and i would've been banned for posting it

I was going through some of my YouTube videos a little while ago and found one that I hadn't listened to in a long time of my son and I doing Bob Gaudio's The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore and remembered that I had posted it over at JI after we recorded it. Let me rephrase that, I made the MISTAKE of posting it over at JI and the result was a bunch of thumbs down ratings for the JO kids over there. Now I know I'm no great shakes or nuthin' but come on man, FIVE thumbs down clicks? need less to say I haven't posted anything there since, nor will I ever again. 

I was going through some of my YouTube videos a little while ago and found one that I hadn't listened to in a long time of my son and I doing Bob Gaudio's The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore and remembered that I had posted it over at JI after we recorded it. Let me rephrase that, I made the MISTAKE of posting it over at JI and the result was a bunch of thumbs down ratings for the JO kids over there. Now I know I'm no great shakes or nuthin' but come on man, FIVE thumbs down clicks? need less to say I haven't posted anything there since, nor will I ever again. 

tools. good thing you're not still bitter about it though ;)

tools. good thing you're not still bitter about it though ;)

I have a lousy memory John, which is why I really DON'T hang onto resentments. I forget why I'm PO'd at someone, the only reason I brought that up was I happened to be listening to that song this morning before posting it over on Facebook. WTHBS, but let's face it bro; a dick head is a dick head and there are quite a few over there 

I have a lousy memory John, which is why I really DON'T hang onto resentments. I forget why I'm PO'd at someone, the only reason I brought that up was I happened to be listening to that song this morning before posting it over on Facebook. WTHBS, but let's face it bro; a dick head is a dick head and there are quite a few over there 

no doubt amigo

• 6 months later...

Say what you want but rex is already 1 of the best jets coaches in history.

During his rain with the jets he's only second to weeb ewbank.

In my opinion at lease.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_New_York_Jets_head_coaches

His "rain" was one of the "lease" worstest

Only a few of our HCs have been able to achieve being "the best 4-12 team in the league after only six seasons of effort

Archived