****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many points have the refs stolen from us this season?

By my count, at least 7 points in EACH of the 1st 3 games.

Game 1: Geno supposedly fumbled on the goal line, but his knee was down.

Game 2: Timeout after the fact

Game 3: Early whistle fumble

Oh, give game 3 a few more points for that bogus pass interference call on Walls.

Not to mention how many times they've put the opponent in scoring position or given the extra sets of downs in the red zone. Tonight: Walls non-PI call puts Bears inside our 10 = TD, hold called on AA, gives fresh set of downs, still ended with a FG.

We're frankly out-playing the Bears by a longshot. The only good play they've made was the pick-6. The rest has been the result of good fortune (refs).

if we end up losing this game by 7, it's almost worse than getting blown out because we know we SHOULD have been in the lead right now. I don't usually buy into blaming the refs but I have never experienced a season like this where in the first 3 games I feel like we have gotten screwed over in some fashion every single game.

You know, aside from the pick 6 they're actually playing decent. If they can repeat it in the second half, I'll take the defense only surrendering 20 to the Bears WRs.

Agreed.

I missed the first few plays but we've clearly been the better team since I turned it on. Defence is really starting to close in on Cutler. 

Geno can't keep killing us with these 2 or 3 mistakes every week though. It's too much. 

and this is 3 weeks in a row-it has to be that the league doesn't respect nor do they fear the Jets owner. Why not too? I mean if what Shane wrote about us 40 million under the salary cap-who could blame them.

Or our fans in the Stadium are clueless or hate to booo.  If this was done against others team in their home Stadium, you can bet your hand that the refs will hear it and will think twice before calling it against the home crowd. 

Archived