****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really makes no sense. They are supposed to let that play out when it's that close. That's what they're trained to do. Let it play out and then review it.

what makes no sense is us expecting a game to be called correctly they are saying that on the broadcast and the PI call The nfl looks rigged. until the fans show outrage like the pretend outrage at rice nothing will be fixed

lets see....

horrible call against walls gives the bears 30 yards and basically a score.

blatant holds not called against the bears

early whistle ****s us out of a fumble recovery for a td

ridiculous roughing call against Richardson

refs ******* suck so far and its almost all against the jets

what makes no sense is us expecting a game to be called correctly they are saying that on the broadcast and the PI call The nfl looks rigged. until the fans show outrage like the pretend outrage at rice nothing will be fixed

Exactly...I come more and more to that conclusion with each passing week

Bullsh*t PI call that lead to a td and then robbed us of a guaranteed 6 points. We do a good enough job of beating ourselves, we don't need the help.

and this is 3 weeks in a row-it has to be that the league doesn't respect nor do they fear the Jets owner. Why not too? I mean if what Shane wrote about us 40 million under the salary cap-who could blame them.

How many points have the refs stolen from us this season?

By my count, at least 7 points in EACH of the 1st 3 games.

Game 1: Geno supposedly fumbled on the goal line, but his knee was down.

Game 2: Timeout after the fact

Game 3: Early whistle fumble

Oh, give game 3 a few more points for that bogus pass interference call on Walls.

I realize that's a bang-bang call, but the referees have been KILLING us all season. It seems like we're never getting a fair break.

no reason to whistlr it dead so quickly unless you are trying to help the bears there. they can always review and make the right call.....there they whistle it dead and **** us out of any chance to advance the fumble

Archived