****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bulls sh*t they made bad calls all night all they needed to do was call one right and the refs cant do that

Yeah some bad calls but geno horrible decision making and innaccurate. Spotting the opponent 7 points im first fifteen seconds is worth a bunch of calls going your way

Vick is garbage too.

Geno needs a wakeup call. Gimme garbageman vick

We should have won that game. It was almost impressive how many different ways we managed to lose it.

Had given up before the last drive. Did anyone seriously think we'd make the 2 pt conversion anyways? 

Officials blatantly screwed us again. Our offence is putrid though. Can't all be just because of Decker's absence. The players are just bad. Geno is erratic but he isn't helped by the likes of Winters, Amaro and Johnson who all look in over their heads. Johnson was a terrible pickup. Just so obviously terrible. Why anyone was excited to see a player who is so clearly in decline on this team I have no idea. All he's doing is taking carries from more deserving backs.

Where the **** did Ivory go btw?

We should have won that game. It was almost impressive how many different ways we managed to lose it.

Had given up before the last drive. Did anyone seriously think we'd make the 2 pt conversion anyways? 

Officials blatantly screwed us again. Our offence is putrid though. Can't all be just because of Decker's absence. The players are just bad. Geno is erratic but he isn't helped by the likes of Winters, Amaro and Johnson who all look in over their heads. Johnson was a terrible pickup. Just so obviously terrible. Why anyone was excited to see a player who is so clearly in decline on this team I have no idea. All he's doing is taking carries from more deserving backs.

If it is any consolation chris johnson regrets being here more than you do

Good way to put it. Geno is erratic has hell but he has no help at all besides Ivory. The receiving corp is a joke. Amaro sucks....Winters is horrific. 

my ambition of sniffing the playoffs is rapidly fading. this is the second winnable game in the row. they'll lose Sunday and the season will be over by Week 8 by the time the Chargers, Broncos, and Patriots are done with us. they could really be 1-7.

No excuses, you have to overcome these things. 

I'm not saying this team is good. but this is a bullsh*t stance relative to this game. tonights officiating was terrible and directly caused very big plays. at some point you do get to call out the officials and this game is one of those times

well i feel great..  the last 3 hours wasn't annoying at all.. should fall asleep real quick and stuff

I prefer my Jets debacles at 1:00PM on Sundays, so I can spend the rest of my day working out, drinking, or standing behind the shed cursing to mitigate the aggravation.

Listen I'm far far far from a Rex apologist but we lost tonight because Geno Smith was atrocious, embarrassingly bad

never mind the refs gifting them bears 14 points sorry but if this game is called right we win simple truth not even in our favor with the urn overs we win something needs to be donw about the refs

game 1 fumble that is not a fumble

game 2 timeout and mo getting tossed

this game pi that isn't 

a fumble recovery and td called back when they should have let them play one and the final drive a a none called pi or face gaurding  the db needs to turn his head there cant ride the receiver out without looking for the ball

Archived