JetNation Secret Santa - any interest?

Maxman

We used to do a secret santa here years ago. Haven't done it in the last few years. What does everyone think, should we bring it back?

Basically you sign up, you agree to buy one Jets gift for a poster. In exchange you get a gift.  You have to provide your address (to me in private) and it is all done by mail.

Should we bring it back?  How much for each gift? $25? $40?

Let us know what you think....thanks.

We used to do a secret santa here years ago. Haven't done it in the last few years. What does everyone think, should we bring it back?

Basically you sign up, you agree to buy one Jets gift for a poster. In exchange you get a gift. You have to provide your address (to me in private) and it is all done by mail.

Should we bring it back? How much for each gift? $25? $40?

Let us know what you think....thanks.

I'm in...

For $25-$40 you should be able to get some decent Jets merchandise after the 75% price reduction sale going on in all stores. 

or hire geno to come toss it around for an hour in your back yard. hopefully your neighbors don't have a really tall fence that you can't climb

What would be really cool is if we could somehow orchestrate a dirty santa that we play in a thread or something.  Sounds like a lot of work so credit me for the idea but no way in hell I'm putting the leg work in to make it happen.  With the personalities on this board, I'd imagine that would get pretty ridiculous.

I prefer the dirty santa, mostly because I'm gay, but also because I get really disappointed if I get someone I dont like or dont know enough about to make it special.  I like my secret santa gifts to be special and relevant to the recipient.  When you get someone familiar its super fun and all sorts of exciting and stuff.  I get tickled.  And on the flip side, you dont get disappointed if you get some sh*t gift from a jerk bag that doesnt know the real you.

What would be really cool is if we could somehow orchestrate a dirty santa that we play in a thread or something. Sounds like a lot of work so credit me for the idea but no way in hell I'm putting the leg work in to make it happen. With the personalities on this board, I'd imagine that would get pretty ridiculous.

I prefer the dirty santa, mostly because I'm gay, but also because I get really disappointed if I get someone I dont like or dont know enough about to make it special. I like my secret santa gifts to be special and relevant to the recipient. When you get someone familiar its super fun and all sorts of exciting and stuff. I get tickled. And on the flip side, you dont get disappointed if you get some sh*t gift from a jerk bag that doesnt know the real you.

Yeah. We're. Not. Doing. That.

Lol.

Id be interested but only if i can use my annual christmas care package as the gift. Basically homemade greeting card with my original characters with a tin or box of homemade chocolate chip cookie (yes, i make them myself and no they are not special cookies). I usually do 15-20 and send them to random people every year. Most of my funds go to that during this time.

379862_10150434795824862_1235397695_n.jp

New guy here, count me in. I want SAR, Send him one of those Jet helmets out of the gumball machines from back in the day. LOL. All kidding aside count me in.

Thanks.

I'm going to start another thread todsy and pin it. The actual sign ups, thanks.

I think I gave the best gift ever lol the owner is still beaming about it 8 years later. And yes, I exceeded the maximum amount threshold

definitely.

your gift giving skills far exceed your posting skills lol. :)

Archived