Early games thread

Matt39

Mike Wallace just made an absurd catch. Go Miami right? Figure if they win, they're still in the playoff hunt and New England still has to play us tough because they're playing for a bye.

New England will still play tough for the highest seed possible, and to stick it to us. But yes, it is better for Miami to win.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Wallace just made an absurd catch. Go Miami right? Figure if they win, they're still in the playoff hunt and New England still has to play us tough because they're playing for a bye.

Go Miami because I'm facing Brady in my semi-finals, but then I also have the Pats D in this one. They haven't lost to Miami at home since 2008.

What is a Jagwire?  

That call at the end of the Giants half is the right call, but I don't like that bullsh*t rule.  He obviously had the ball back in possession after he crossed the pylon.  We can't trust our eyes.  Not as bad as the Calvin Johnson one a year or two ago, but still...

Bradshaw said Manziel's INT to Kirkpatrick was underthrown.  I think like most rookie QBs, more than underthrown, it was late.  That is probably the #1 problem for rookie QBs, and it is one that **should** improve as they get used to the speed of the league..  

Now the browns will lose Hoyer to free agency cause why the hell is he gonna stick around and no one will take Manziel since seeing this horror show...expect probably the Jets....I think we can all agree that even with the crap game and everyone down on Johnny at some point the Jets will be linked to his mess....

Now the browns will lose Hoyer to free agency cause why the hell is he gonna stick around and no one will take Manziel since seeing this horror show...expect probably the Jets....I think we can all agree that even with the crap game and everyone down on Johnny at some point the Jets will be linked to his mess....

Bucs and Jags win today.

Jets win, blow #1 overall.

MM to Tennessee, has HOF career, wins 5 Super Bowls.

Jets give Hoyer huge deal, sucks for 4 games, breaks hip.

Bucs and Jags win today.

Jets win, blow #1 overall.

MM to Tennessee, has HOF career, wins 5 Super Bowls.

Jets give Hoyer huge deal, sucks for 4 games, breaks hip.

raiders losing as well.  we know beckham is going to catch the game winner on the skins

jets win by 21, JN goes insane.  

Texas A&M boy... and then you've got Jeremy Hill, ODB and Jarvis Landry all on the same team in college, how bout them SEC skill players Matt ;)

Yeah, i remember we were both very high on The LSU guys and Mike Evans before the draft. It just makes me sad to think it was almost literally shooting fish in a barrel at WR this year and we still managed to **** it up.

Archived