MARIOTA vs WINSTON Rose Bowl ESPN 2pm PT today

jetrider

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am nowhere near good at predicting NFL talent. I'm hit or miss lol I just go by my eyes and make a judgement. However from what I've seen,in my opinion, Hundley will struggle in the NFL. Not as good as his college stats show.

I think Hundley is better than he gets credit for. He has as good an NFL arm as any QB in this class and probably as good an athlete minus Mariota. Definitely not ready to start in the NFL but looking at this draft, he's the guy that sorta sticks out to me if Mariota is gone by 6. Especially in the second round. Or Maybe it's a move up or down in the 20's? I don't know. Being realistic looking at their options, Hundley might make some sense IMO.

I think Hundley is better than he gets credit for. He has as good an NFL arm as any QB in this class and probably as good an athlete minus Mariota. Definitely not ready to start in the NFL but looking at this draft, he's the guy that sorta sticks out to me if Mariota is gone by 6. Especially in the second round. Or Maybe it's a move up or down in the 20's? I don't know. Being realistic looking at their options, Hundley might make some sense IMO.

Fair assessment and I'm in no place to tell you that you're wrong. I wouldn't mind taking a shot at him in the later rounds lets say 3rd? (if he's still there) and stash him away with a clipboard and see what happens with some time on the sidelines. 

some good throws.  some big ben like shrugging off defenders stuff.  some ducks.  

I didn't like him yelling at his coach after the geno-esque fumble for a TD.  what the hell was his problem ?   when you **** up, man up

some good throws.  some big ben like shrugging off defenders stuff.  some ducks.  

I didn't like him yelling at his coach after the geno-esque fumble for a TD.  what the hell was his problem ?   when you **** up, man up

I don't mind the yelling. Shows he cares.

Hopefully you guys watched today's game and see why me and a few other posters are so against the jets drafting Winston.

He ******* sucks.

Are we supposed to dismiss the Heisman and championship last year because of tonights game? Down year, ok, but his team was 12-0 heading into tonights matchup. Threw a bunch of ints this season, but its about projection. If he can grow up, big if, he'll develop into a legit starting qb. Hard to pass that up.

Are we supposed to dismiss the Heisman and championship last year because of tonights game? Down year, ok, but his team was 12-0 heading into tonights matchup. Threw a bunch of ints this season, but its about projection. If he can grow up, big if, he'll develop into a legit starting qb. Hard to pass that up.

I wouldn't of taken him last year either. His receivers and line made him. He's garage.

Archived