Cooper's draft stock too a hit.

Tony The Wiz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullsh*t, Jenkins was the best rookie TE last year. He was hurt and missed or was hurt for 1/2 the games this year. He also had to share the ball with Jackson and Evans.

And Amaro sucks as a inline blocker, something that Jenkins did very well.

dont take this the wrong way, but your insane. dude had 9 catches with 2tds. his draft stock def did not take a hit. he will be a top 10 pick, most likely to the raiders before we have a chance to pick  him

Yes it took a hit... he's small and he is slow

6"1" and 203 lbs.  only 20 years old. Timed already in the 4.3 to 4.4 range.

Let's see some combine results and then we'll talk small and slow.

I think he is being sarcastic based on his history-FYI

No way The raiders go Cooper, DT Williams will be their choice. They went Mack over Evans last year. Mckensie is a former olineman- he knows the game is won in the trenches.Antonio Smith is 33YO

Reggie Mckenzie was a lb, not an offense lineman . Antonio Smith isn't going to be a Raider( not at 4 million dollars). Just because Raiders took Khalil Mack over Evans- doesn't have any bearing on this draft.( all it meant they had Mack rated higher than Evans).

The Raiders are definitely in play for Amari Cooper( need number 1 type WR badly for Carr). again what they do in Fa, and what coach they higher ( offense or defense background) will play a larger role in who they eventually draft.

Reggie Mckenzie was a lb, not an offense lineman . Antonio Smith isn't going to be a Raider( not at 4 million dollars). Just because Raiders took Khalil Mack over Evans- doesn't have any bearing on this draft.( all it meant they had Mack rated higher than Evans).

The Raiders are definitely in play for Amari Cooper( need number 1 type WR badly for Carr). again what they do in Fa, and what coach they higher ( offense or defense background) will play a larger role in who they eventually draft.

Is that Raider90210?

Which is why I noted that Smith who Williams would replace is 33 YO. I always get the Reggies confused.

I don't believe Cooper's draft stock took a hit. Ask yourself this question.

If you had the 6th pick in the 1st round and Eric Decker was available, would you use that pick on him ?

In order for Cooper to be a better prospect than Decker, he would have to run in the low 4s around say 4.43 . He's more of a 4.52 guy on a good day.

If you had the 6th pick in the 1st round and Eric Decker was available, would you use that pick on him ?

In order for Cooper to be a better prospect than Decker, he would have to run in the low 4s around say 4.43 . He's more of a 4.52 guy on a good day.

Yep it is clear now that he is too slow to be drafted in top 20, Also not tall enough...we can end this thread now.

What's your agenda against Cooper? Did he refuse to sign an autograph for you or something?

You need to get his shtick down. He's a 'bama fan who doesn't want to see Cooper's career die on the vine with the Jets. That's it.

You need to get his shtick down. He's a 'bama fan who doesn't want to see Cooper's career die on the vine with the Jets. That's it.

Yepper, Look what happened to Dee Milliner... 5 star athlete started as a frosh, great player at Bama, played hurt never missed a game.. and now what deader than a doornail.

I'll take the UNDER 4.52 at the combine. 

I don't believe Cooper's draft stock took a hit. Ask yourself this question.If you had the 6th pick in the 1st round and Eric Decker was available, would you use that pick on him ?In order for Cooper to be a better prospect than Decker, he would have to run in the low 4s around say 4.43 . He's more of a 4.52 guy on a good day.

Comeon the way you are hyping 40 yard times, you're telling me you would take Stephen Hill 6'4 4.36 over Jerry Rice 6'2 195 ( 4.65 - 4.7). Nonsense .

How's that elite height and speed doing for Stephen Hill, and why isn't he on anyone 53 man roster.

Archived