Gary Kubiak is the guy to hire this week.

Shockwave

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense intended - if you say something just stick with it. Im Wrong all the time too.  Looks like that Eric Mangini prediction didn't work out to well for you either. 

How stupid are you? It says right there that IT DOESN'T MEAN HE WON'T GET A HC JOB. Of course you try to hide it. How does that mean I guaranteed he won't get a HC job? Nice try. Don't you think I know what I actually wrote and told you for that specific reason to finish 3rd grade first so you can actually understand what I've posted? And another thing: Rex had ZERO interviews lined up when I made that comment. And yet you come up with more made up crap about how the NFL thought different. Sure they did, with zero interview requests. The sharpest apple in the crayon box you're not.

No offense intended - if you say something just stick with it. Im Wrong all the time too.  Looks like that Eric Mangini prediction didn't work out to well for you either. 

Some of us remember the Haters that came over when JI sunk like the Titanic.. 

The fact that Buffalo is dumber than a box of rocks and decided to hire the Circus clown after he flunked his other two.interviews doesn't take anything away from realists who see just how bad he is

The latest rumor is he wants Buttfumble back as his starting QB

Gonna be fun watching him fail there

Game.... Set.....Match!

Oh yes. 

Some of us remember the Haters that came over when JI sunk like the Titanic.

Absolutely. We have fired other head coaches before but I can't remember this amount of Hate towards Herm or Mangini. Both received jobs right after they left us too. 

Oh yes. 

Absolutely. We have fired other head coaches before but I can't remember this amount of Hate towards Herm or Mangini. Both received jobs right after they left us too. 

In Hermie's case we got a 4th rd pick that we used on Leon Washington..

Oh yes.

You must have been living under a rock, Herm was despised to almost Kotitian levels around JI back then and I would say Mangini hate was about equal to Rex hate

You must have been living under a rock, Herm was despised to almost Kotitian levels around JI back then and I would say Mangini hate was about equal to Rex hate

How can you hate a Penquin?? There are some here that feel Mangini shouldn't have been fired after the 9-7 season and I'm one. Favre blew his arm out that wasn't Mangini's fault.. Hermie on the other hand I wasn't crazy about because HC to him meant Head Chef but his wings and ribs were excellent..

How can you hate a Penquin?? There are some here that feel Mangini shouldn't have been fired after the 9-7 season and I'm one. Favre blew his arm out that wasn't Mangini's fault.. Hermie on the other hand I wasn't crazy about because HC to him meant Head Chef but his wings and ribs were excellent..

I was glad to get rid of that dope Herm, his clock management and timeout skills were actually way worse than Rex's...I liked Mangini and wanted him to stay at the time also. But didn't have a strong opinion against firing him, either...At least he treated the media like the enemy that they obviously are...Stupid Rex never figured that out

Brilliant. Let's fix the best rushing attack in the league. By the way, what got him fired in Houston? How many Pro Bowl QB's did he develop?

"During the 2009 NFL season, Schaub led the Texans to a 9-7 record, the first winning record in team history. He led the league in passing yards (4,770), completions (396), yards per game (298) and passing attempts (583), while finishing fifth in touchdowns (29), compiling a quarterback rating of 98.6. He was selected to his first Pro Bowl, winning MVP honors.[7] "

If Matt Schaub is your entire resume I'll gladly pass. Got Kubiak and himself fired. Great job.

LOL, proof points weren't going to matter in the way DaBallhawk set this up...

@AdamSchefter: Ravens OC Gary Kubiak turned down HC interviews today and told the team's website he plans to remain with Baltimore.

Good. Let his fanboys on this board continue to drool all over a guy who has been fired already. Hilarious. Talk about perennial losers...

Ravens had a pretty good offense with him going and unlike Quinn, Ravens fans actually care if he leaves.

Is there anything to actually back that up? That Seahawks fans in general don't care about Quinn leaving?

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104818

He coached for them before and I'm sure Woody really likes him. Who wouldn't?

The Jets is where I want him to go.

Nooooooooo, Quinn! Stay with us for one more year!!

Really hoping the Jets sign Marrone. I think that's the best chance Quinn stays a Seahawk DC.

Who wouldn't want to wait for a guy like Quinn?

Everybody's building the big ships and boats

Some are building monuments, others jotting down notes

Everybody's in despair, every girl and boy

But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here everybody's gonna jump for joy

Oh come all without, come all within

You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn

Come all without, come all within

You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.

Quinn is gone. He really wants to be a head coach. Yes, he's good. Hopefully he goes to the AFC.

Read the rest of the comments they posted if you want. Those were the first 5-10 posts in that thread, I didn't leave any negative "Who cares, Quinn sucks!" out to give you the wrong picture. And it sure doesn't sound like they don't care about Quinn and/or losing him. It's the opposite.

Anyway, like I said before, Kubiak is a decent OC and that's it. He had his shot in Houston to build something up, he had all the power over there, he was the guy. He failed miserably. Would I like him to coordinate our offense? Sure. Would I offer him a headcoaching job? Hell, no. Not with guys like Dan Quinn available. Quinn has done a great job with the Hawks defense and he's worked under Carroll, a winner. He knows how to get the job done, he's been there, done that. He knows what it takes. Bowles doesn't. Kubiak sure as hell doesn't. I just see better HC material in Quinn because of his background. People always compare stats when comparing HC candidates, like that has anything to do with being a good HC. Oh look, his defense/offense was ranked 8th last year, meanwhile the other guys defense/offense ranked 6th, obviously we have to hire the guy with the 6th ranked defense/offense to be our HC. We're not looking for a coordinator right now, we're talking about headcoaches. So like I said, Kubiak is a decent coordinator but I wouldn't want him to HC this team. He went out in Houston just like Rex Ryan did. Everything fell apart, he looked like he was dead in his last season over there...

Archived