Bellicheat Speaks 1/24/15~~

Charlie Brown

As ex LEO I have to disagree. unless there a smoking gun, they cant be held responsible. The NFL doesn't have a chain which prevents things happening to the balls.

They need evidence.

On the surface your right but Goodell screwed himself with what he did to the saints ...from all accounts there was no smoking gun on that either ...not a lot of tangible proof...now right or wrong that is the standard he set.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the owners will just laugh.

What do you think the cumulative total of money that Goodell has made for the 32 owners?

It's in the billions.

Don't be so sure about the other owners.  This is one franchise stealing from the others.

The sport still makes money probably the same money regardless of whether or not the Pats are winning games.  So the commissioner does not need to permit cheating in order to make those billions.

No, the other owners are going to feel that they have been cheated by the Patriots or that they could have been cheated by the Patriots.  I think you underestimate where the Commissioner may end up on this one.

They need 24 owners to fire Goodell.

That will never happen in a million years.

I am talking about internal pressures that you imply are in play to not let the Pats off the hook.  On the contrary, coming down hard on the Pats will play well for Goodell.  It will demonstrate to the world that cheating will not be tolerated and so on and so forth.  That they do not need to see the video tape this time around in order to figure out that something happened inside the elevator.  I think the whole two time offender thing is going to blow up for them.

Plus in the short run cheater-gate will probably add ratings points to the game.

They need 24 owners to fire Goodell.

That will never happen in a million years.

Goodell's  whole tenure has centered around the protection of the NFL Shield .  If he doesn't quit soon, it may take the Blood of Jesus to clean that Shield to where it can be respected again. Something stinks in the NFL, and it  centers around the Patriots. Everything about this team smells. It has to stop.

What do you think the cumulative total of money that Goodell has made for the 32 owners?

It's in the billions.

If you think that is how the owners view this, you are wrong.

You don't get that many egotistical people together who have all been successful on their own and have them attribute NFL success to Roger.

And just remember that Aaron Hernandez is no longer around to help clear up any loose ends this time.

when does his trial start ?  could be a long off season for the chowds, lol

what did krafty know and when did he know it ?  they released him minutes after he was arrested.  it's weird.  it's almost like they knew they had a killer on the team

It's in the billions.

my 9 yea rold son could make billions on the NFL.  c'mon that was some weak sh*t

He isn't going anywhere. Just deal with him like you would your drunk uncle on thanksgiving. Your never ending cyber pissing match is old and lame. Plus, listening to him have to defend his team this past week is by far, the most entertaining thing going.

LOL...  touche

Man I got to say all this deflategate is just

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Pure entertainment!  The little bill and homo Brady press confs...Mr science, SNL, Sherman, 12th ball, the Brady 2006 rule change, crazy pats fans becoming air pressure scientists, all their excuses.

If you were to write a Hollywood script 15 years ago it would not be believable...just awesome....

especially after little bill insisted on ratting on jets after the Woody\Revis thing....then the Ravens cheating thing

I luv it...I don't care if they ruin Superbowl...its all just AWESOME!!!!!!

If that makes me shallow then I am shallow hal.......I can live with that!

If you think that is how the owners view this, you are wrong.

You don't get that many egotistical people together who have all been successful on their own and have them attribute NFL success to Roger.

It will take 75% (or 24) owners to fire Goodell.

Do you really think that the owners of the 10 bottom feeding teams in the NFL give a crap about what Goodell does about Deflategate?

They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Do you really think that the owners of the 10 bottom feeding teams in the NFL give a crap about what Goodell does about Deflategate?

so with a new commissioner they take a pay cut ? I doubt it.

You want to name the 24 owners that will vote to fire Goodell?

He has the safest job in America.

your probably right but with all due respect you didn't answer the question…the owners make the same money at this point with or without Goodell…he needs them more than they need him.

your probably right but with all due respect you didn't answer the question…the owners make the same money at this point with or without Goodell…he needs them more than they need him.

Sorry I didn't answer your question.

Goodell was the best thing that happened to the NFL from a marketing perspective, not so much from a football standpoint.

The NFL will be hard pressed to maximize the almighty dollar if Goodell ever leaves.

Bill Belichick is a cheater and a liar. He knew he was cheating and doesn't want to admit it. That press conference yesterday was a bunch of BS. He can't win without cameras or deflating footballs.

I hope the Seahawks wallop the Patriots next sunday.

He was using weasel words: 

"I believe now 100 percent that I have personally, and we as an organization, have absolutely followed every rule to the letter. "

He and Ernie Adams probably came up with some proprietary way to prep the game balls so that they pass inspection by the refs, but become under-inflated by game time.

I don't think he is going to get fired. I think he is going to be pressured into finally holding the league's biggest cheater accountable.

This an excellent post and reveals the real reason why Bellichicken had his "impromptu" news conference.  The truth is Brady pissed the bed and any trained lie spotter can see it... Period...

See the NFL and Kraft knows this as well and hence the reason why I say so far there has been a carefully constructed revealing of stories designed to manipulate public opinion....

Sorry I didn't answer your question.

Goodell was the best thing that happened to the NFL from a marketing perspective, not so much from a football standpoint.

The NFL will be hard pressed to maximize the almighty dollar if Goodell ever leaves.

Wrong.

Archived